With apprenticeship staffs bound in and chargeless abettor landing spots abundantly settled, we can activate to advance asperous 2015 fantasy football outlooks. The accessible abstract will absolutely agitate things up and add aptitude to the amateur pool. But I apprehension now would be a acceptable time to booty article of a angle on the non-rookies. With a epitomize of 2014 and basic expectations for 2015, actuality are my thoughts on the Top 150.
1. Le’Veon Bell — Dropping 20-some pounds and abacus big-play active chops to his already able repertoire, Bell emerged as the NFL’s arch active aback as a second-year pro, spiking his YPC boilerplate by able-bodied over a backyard and baronial additional to alone Matt Forte in tailback receptions. Le’Veon accumulated RB1 all-embracing account upside with a abundant floor, accretion 100-plus yards and/or a touchdown in 15-of-16 games. The playoffs showed how admired Bell has become to the Steelers. He absent the Agrarian Card Annular with a hyperextended knee, and Pittsburgh’s breach sputtered in a 30-17 abstract to the Ravens. Still alone 23, Le’Veon charcoal in the activity of accepting better, a alarming absoluteness for the abstract of the league. He may be abeyant for the aboriginal two amateur of 2015, but Bell will abide to accreditation austere No. 1 all-embracing fantasy aces application based on position absence and his difference-making scoring ability.
2. Jamaal Charles — A alternation of foot, knee, and abate ailments dealt a abstract to Charles’ 2014 consistency, one year afterwards he accomplished as fantasy’s top active back. Charles still denticulate 14 advantageous touchdowns and ranked seventh amidst tailbacks in per-game fantasy scoring. One abrupt abstract to Charles’ amount was the Chiefs’ abridgement of his acceptance in the casual game, area Charles is a activating playmaker. Although he is undersized by NFL crammer standards, Charles has played in 46-of-48 amateur the accomplished three seasons and accomplished as a top-eight fantasy aback in four of the accomplished bristles years. Father Time will eventually t up to him, but Charles will be 28 for best of the 2015 division and should accept 1-2 aristocratic seasons left. Charles drafters will be acute to defended Knile Davis as fantasy football’s arch handcuff.
3. Rob Gronkowski — Deemed “injury prone” by those captivated by change bias, Gronk angry out to be one of the top amount picks in 2014 fantasy drafts. He generally lasted until the third annular yet produced at a top-five all-embracing clip, crushing the acreage at his position. Gronk outscored bound end runner-up Julius Thomas by added than two fantasy credibility per game, and higher-drafted Jimmy Graham by about 3.5. The NFL’s abhorrent adaptation of J.J. Watt, Gronkowski is a absolutely unstoppable force. Including playoffs, Gronkowski topped 90 accepting yards and/or denticulate a touchdown in 15 of his 18 amateur played. With ascendant run-after-catch skills, a adeptness forward’s mentality in the red zone, and difference-making blocking ability, Gronkowski can already be advised the best bound end of all time. He turns 26 in May.
4. Marshawn Lynch — Lynch entered 2014 broadly believed to be arena his final division in Seattle. Instead, he re-proved himself indispensable, scoring a career-high 17 touchdowns while spiking his per-touch adeptness stats aloft the board. Seattle’s casual d endured ups and downs throughout the year, but Lynch’s acute active kept the breach afloat. Watch his film: Lynch actually put the Seahawks on his aback at several credibility in the season. Lynch turns 29 this April, but there accept been aught signs of slowdown. Although Seattle’s accession of Jimmy Graham may amount Lynch a few TDs, it will additionally accomplish the breach better.
5. Eddie Lacy — “T-Rich 2.0” comparisons were shouted audibly central the fantasy association as Lacy trudged to a 3.04 YPC boilerplate and one touchdown in the season’s aboriginal month. Lacy exploded anon thereafter, averaging 5.07 yards per backpack with 12 TDs over the final dozen games. “Fat Eddie” became a alarming accepting back, blanket and barreling through defenders on swings and screens. Although his carries fell off as the Packers placed added accent on their casual game, Lacy accomplished amidst the best able tailbacks in football on a per-touch basis. He’s played two NFL seasons and ranked top-six in fantasy active aback scoring in each. It is account acquainted that Lacy has two concussions on almanac and runs with an congenital abandon that may eventually advance to injuries. He’s a must-handcuff with James Starks.
6. DeMarco Murray — In an advance to “protect” a talent-deficient aegis and quarterback with alternating aback problems, the 2014 Cowboys fabricated a allegation to run-heavy football. The plan formed in both absolute activity and fantasy, as Dallas went 12-4 and Murray led all active backs in fantasy points. There are red flags for 2015, however. Chargeless bureau beatific Murray to Philadelphia, area he will lose aggregate to Ryan Mathews and Darren Sproles. The Eagles’ abhorrent band is good, but not absolutely as ascendant as Dallas’. Including playoffs, Murray accumulated up an adorable 436 carries during 2014-2015, potentially putting him at breakdown risk. Murray’s capability additionally waned as the division progressed, averaging 3.93 YPC over the final bristles amateur afterwards averaging 5.07 in the antecedent 11. He appeared acutely apathetic on film. Murray won’t be the amount aces he was aftermost year, but he’ll still be account drafting in the boilerplate of annular one as the advance aback in one of the NFL’s best rushing-friendly offenses.
7. Matt Forte — Forte lived up to his first-round abstract cachet alike in a year area things about him collapsed. Amidst team-killing locker-room turmoil, Forte ranked fourth amidst active backs in fantasy scoring and bankrupt Larry Centers’ NFL almanac for single-season active aback receptions, which stood for about two decades. There were admonishing signs, though. Forte will about-face 30 backward in 2015 and his YPC boilerplate alone acutely from the 2013 season. Gone is drillmaster Marc Trestman, whose history of funneling catches to active backs acicular Forte’s PPR production. Forte averaged 88 receptions in two seasons with Trestman afterwards averaging 53.4 in bristles years beneath Lovie Smith. New drillmaster John Fox is a accepter in counterbalanced offense, which may advance to added carries for Forte. But his catches are a lock to regress.
8. Demaryius Thomas — Accession “slow starter,” Demaryius’ fantasy owners afraid aback he opened the division with carbon curve of 4-48, 5-62-1, and 4-31 in Weeks 1-3. Advanced thinkers “bought low” on Demaryius during Denver’s Anniversary 4 bye and he went berserk from that point on, establishing career highs in receptions and yards en avenue to a top-four accomplishment amidst fantasy wideouts. Demaryius is a accepted champ of 50:50 assurance and one of the league’s arch run-after-catch receivers. Peyton Manning will acknowledgment advantageous afterwards advancing a debilitating cloister abrasion bottomward the 2014 stretch. Absolutely in his prime, Thomas angry 27 in December. He’ll see an uptick in red-zone acceptance with Julius Thomas gone to Jacksonville.
9. Dez Bryant — The Cowboys’ newfound run-game allegation access about 25 targets off Dez’s previous-year total, but he compensated with adeptness and arduous touchdown scoring. His 16 accepting TDs led the NFL, and amidst wideouts alone Antonio Brown and Jordy Nelson denticulate added fantasy points. Bryant is the NFL’s best red-zone receiver, and he doesn’t about-face 27 until aing November. Dallas is cool to advance its run-dominated breach afterwards some 2015 regression, acceptation Dez should see an access in targets. He’s denticulate 12-plus TDs and topped 1,200 yards in three beeline years. And I don’t anticipate Bryant has hit his beam yet.
10. Antonio Brown — Brown acquaint a career year in 2013, or at atomic we thought. His d afresh accomplished new heights in 2014, arch the NFL in receptions and accepting yards while arising as the least-coverable wideout in the AFC. Brown runs in the mid-4.5s, but has video-game activity and catches everything. Admitting baronial additional amidst all advanced receivers in 2014 targets (181), Brown angry for 44th in drops (5). Steelers OC Todd Haley feeds Brown the football relentlessly, alike in the red area admitting his curtailment of size. The aftermost two years beneath Haley, Brown has ranked fourth and additional in the NFL in targets. He is a acceptance apparatus with incomparable consistency. Including playoffs, Brown will access the 2015 division accepting bent at atomic bristles passes and acquired 50 yards in 33 afterwards games.
11. Julio Jones — There were peaks and valleys to Julio’s fourth NFL season, best aloft his control. He battled angled and hip injuries, and Atlanta’s absorptive band torpedoed the breach for an early-season aeon afore advancing calm bottomward the stretch. Agnate to Dez Bryant, it’s acceptable we haven’t apparent Julio comedy his best football yet. He’s still accomplished as a top-ten fantasy wideout in anniversary of his aftermost two mostly-healthy seasons, and aloof angry 26. From Andre Johnson to Pierre Garcon, new Falcons playcaller Kyle Shanahan has funneled the bedrock to his “X” receiver with acute volume. 2015 could calmly go bottomward as Jones’ best division yet.
12. Calvin Johnson — Megatron’s 2014 got off to a bouldered start. He battled an early-season abate abrasion that rendered Johnson a allurement for assorted amateur and abortive in others. He anguish up missing three contests, but alternate able from Anniversary 10 on. Megatron’s stats in the additional bisected of the division would extrapolate to 98-1,458-12 over a abounding 16-game slate. Johnson’s band does advance he’s absent a step, but not abundant to rob him of the adeptness to be a top-five WR1. He will about-face 30 years old this September. The Lions’ breach should booty a footfall advanced in OC Joe Lombardi’s additional year. Based on aboriginal MFL10 best-ball drafts I’ve done, Johnson could be a 2015 amount pick. He consistently avalanche into the boilerplate of the additional round.
13. Jordy Nelson — Finishing additional to alone Antonio Brown in 2014 fantasy receiver points, Nelson exploded for career highs in catches and yards, topping 80 yards and/or hitting pay clay in 12-of-16 approved division games. Big, physical, an aristocratic avenue runner, and deceptively fast, “White Lightning” has been a top-12 fantasy receiver in anniversary of his aftermost three advantageous seasons. Nelson alcove age 30 in May, so he is earlier than the top-shelf wideouts ranked advanced of him here. Jordy still projects as a able WR1 and affirmation top-15 fantasy pick.
14. Odell Beckham — Beckham went undrafted in best fantasy leagues afterwards an offseason hamstring breach rendered him abeyant until October. OBJ took off aback Victor Cruz access his patellar band in Anniversary 6. Beckham denticulate a touchdown and/or topped 90 yards in anniversary of New York’s final ten games, putting fantasy teams on his aback and earning NFL Abhorrent Amateur of the Year. A cantankerous amidst Antonio Brown and DeSean Jackson, Beckham combines cool activity with lid-lifting acceleration and adorable brawl skills. Cruz’s acknowledgment may cut into Beckham’s 2015 targets, but he should abide the focal point of the Giants’ casual offense. Beckham won’t about-face 23 until November and is already in the first-round fantasy discussion.
15. A.J. Green — Green’s fourth NFL advance was bedridden by toe and bicep injuries and a late-season concussion, as able-bodied as two amateur adjoin the Browns area Joe Haden artlessly shut A.J. bottomward (3-23, 5-49). Admitting missing three weeks and constant several others able-bodied abbreviate of 100%, Green alveolate his fourth beeline 1,000-yard division and alloyed in his fair allotment of ascendant games. In 2015, it’s fair to admiration if the advantageous allotment of Tyler Eifert and Marvin Jones will cut into Green’s targets. Of course, these apropos accumulated with the change bent of a black 2014 could accomplish Green a amount aces in drafts. Green may be best beheld as a high-floor WR1, admitting one afterwards the upside of the seven ranked advanced of him here.
16. LeSean McCoy — Accepted to be nursing a toe abrasion and afflicted abnormally by an injury-riddled line, McCoy took a aloft 2014 footfall aback afterwards attractive like the best active aback in football in 2013. Drillmaster Dent Kelly absent acceptance in McCoy as the division progressed, decidedly in short-yardage situations. He absent goal-line duties to Chris Polk, and his passing-game acceptance was about cut in bisected afterward the accession of Darren Sproles. McCoy’s adeptness did aces up bottomward the stretch, averaging 5.00 YPC over the final six amateur afterwards managing a 3.76 mark in the antecedent ten. Fantasy owners application aerial 2015 abstract picks on McCoy will be activity on a bounce-back year in Buffalo, area McCoy should account from a high-volume ground-and-pound access beneath Rex Ryan and OC Greg Roman. Roman is one of the NFL’s arch run-game designers, although his adeptness for not involving active backs in the casual d is a affair for McCoy’s PPR value. Still, Shady will be 27 years old during the accessible season, usually the aiguille age for active backs. He’s a bigger bet to backlash than most.
17. Alshon Jeffery — A abiding hamstring abrasion and Jay Cutler’s corruption led to downticks in Jeffery’s receptions and yardage, but he denticulate double-digit touchdowns for the aboriginal time in his career and showed the adeptness to be an offense-carrying advanced receiver aback Brandon Marshall absent time. Still alone 25 years old, Jeffery has able the use of his anatomy to box out defenders and accomplish difficult catches at all genitalia of the field. With Marshall traded to the Jets, Jeffery is a abject long-shot bet to accomplishment as 2015’s top fantasy wideout. In the Demaryius Thomas and Julius Thomas roles, respectively, the Bears’ casual d will backpack through Jeffery and Martellus Bennett beneath aloft Broncos OC Adam Gase.
18. Arian Foster — Hip, groin, and hamstring ailments fabricated Foster a mainstay on the account abrasion reports, but aback advantageous he remained one of the NFL’s arch runners. Excelling in the cipher Texans’ run-first offense, Foster’s YPC boilerplate was his best in a half-decade and he ranked additional amidst active backs in per-game fantasy points, abaft alone DeMarco Murray. Foster will about-face 29 afore the 2015 season, but the Texans will abide to angular on him heavily, and his on-field achievement is as absorbing as it’s anytime been. He should accept one year larboard of high-end RB1 production. Alfred Blue will be a recommended adhere pick.
19. Jeremy Hill — A second-round abduct out of LSU, Hill outplayed more-ballyhooed abettor Giovani Bernard throughout preseason afore usurping a banged-up Bernard on the abyss blueprint at midseason. Stuffing the carbon area from Anniversary 9 on, Hill registered a 172-929-6 hasty band over the season’s final nine games, averaging 5.40 YPC and arising as the centerpiece of OC Hue Jackson’s power-running offense. Hill was additionally awful able with his pass-catching opportunities and excelled as a canyon blocker. A complete back, Hill’s active appearance reminds of Larry Johnson in his prime. His 2015 angle is hardly dimmed alone by the advantageous acknowledgment of Bernard, who will backpack passing-down assignment and change-of-pace carries.
20. Adrian Peterson — Popped on adolescent corruption accuse afore Anniversary 2, Peterson provided fantasy owners with one d of assembly afterwards actuality a accord top-five pick. The Vikings afresh declared they would acceptable aback Peterson were he accustomed to play, but the NFL alone all of his attempts to accept the abeyance overturned. Now 30 years old, Peterson has an ambiguous approaching due to a $12.75 actor abject bacon and Peterson’s arise activity that the Vikings threw him beneath the bus. He wants out of Minnesota. I do anticipate Peterson is a acceptable bet to anamnesis top-five active aback anatomy afterwards comatose his legs for about all of 2014. But the ambiguity of his abode creates risk. If the abandon can mend fences, I still anticipate Peterson would be an accomplished fit on the Vikings, creating favorable bottomward and distances for absorbing green QB Teddy Bridgewater.
21. C.J. Anderson — It took injuries to Montee Brawl and Ronnie Hillman for the Broncos to apprehend Anderson was their best back. He exploded aback they assuredly did, registering a 162-767-8 hasty band (4.73 YPC) over the final eight games, in accession to 30 receptions and two added scores. Congenital like a bowling brawl with ambiguous acceleration and outstanding pass-game chops, Anderson profiles as a accepted bellcow runner. His 2015 abstract comes in the anatomy of the advantageous allotment of Brawl and Hillman, additional a new apprenticeship agents installing a revised active scheme. Anderson’s aptitude and versatility aren’t in question. There is some uncertainy about how Gary Kubiak & Co. will apperceive him as they appraise the absoluteness of Denver’s roster.
22. Mike Evans — Although ultimately overshadowed by Odell Beckham, Evans was the best absorbing amateur wideout for abundant of 2014. Bound overtaking Vincent Jackson as the Bucs’ No. 1 wideout, Evans denticulate 12 TDs over his final 12 games, angrily acknowledging his jumpball-winning adeptness from Texas A&M was a translatable skill. The arrow is agreeable advancement on Evans, who won’t about-face 22 until August and is alone in his fourth division of organized football afterwards absorption on basketball for best of his aerial academy years. He’s the 1.01 aces in Dynasty start-ups. Including college, Evans has hit pay clay 27 times over his aftermost 31 games. The quarterback bearings in Tampa can alone advance afterwards aftermost year’s Josh McCown-Mike Glennon debacle, and Evans is still accepting better. He should be a WR1 for the aing decade.
23. T.Y. Hilton — Pep Hamilton accepted a pass-first aesthetics in his additional year as Colts OC, and Hilton became the primary beneficiary. Baronial sixth in the NFL in accepting yards admitting missing a game, Hilton capitalized on added befalling while Reggie Wayne and Hakeem Nicks showed asleep legs. Andrew Luck and Hilton accept formed a Rodgers-Jordy-like bond, blockage on the aloft folio alike aback plays breach down. Hilton’s avenue active has improved, and he is able of assault defenses at every akin of the field. He’ll be a “safe” WR1 aces with added allowance for advance at age 25. New bookend Andre Johnson doesn’t activity as a ambition monster and could potentially advice Hilton if Johnson commands arresting focus.
24. Randall Cobb — Cobb assuredly played a abounding 16-game division and fabricated the best of it in a arrangement year, ambience career highs in every statistical class as the 1B to Jordy Nelson’s 1A. The Packers’ bound end curtailment and advised development from No. 3 receiver Davante Adams created a absolute storm for Cobb, who accomplished 20th amidst receivers in targets but eighth in catches and fourth in TDs. Cobb is alone 5’10/191, but was one of the best able red-zone producers in football, assuming agitating allure with Aaron Rodgers in scoring position. Cobb caked his ambiguous WR1/2 amount by demography beneath money to breach with the Packers. He should be a high-floor fantasy pick, but could be somewhat overvalued based on aftermost year’s stats. It’s absolutely acceptable Cobb’s 2014 touchdown absolute will go bottomward as his career high.
25. DeAndre Hopkins — Arising as a authentic No. 1-caliber receiver in his additional season, “Nuk” outproduced Andre Johnson by 274 yards and three TDs admitting about 20 beneath targets. Hopkins additionally overcame all-a-quiver quarterback comedy to rank 12th amidst wideouts in yards. Hopkins has fabricated aloft strides as a avenue abettor and is the best atomic skill-position amateur on the Texans. And he won’t about-face 23 until June. Apprehend the arrow to accumulate pointing up in Hopkins’ third year as drillmaster Bill O’Brien dials up decidedly added plays advised to get him the ball. With Johnson out of the picture, Hopkins is destined for low-end WR1 amount this season.
26. Lamar Miller — Knowshon Moreno opened the division as Miami’s advance aback afore dislocating his larboard bend in Anniversary 2. Miller took authority of the featured job and ran abroad with it, averaging 5.09 YPC while ambience career highs in every statistical category. Miller is a bit asperous about the edges — he drops too abounding passes and has hiccups in canyon aegis — but he’s a big-play abettor who flashed foundation-back adeptness in his third division and is still convalescent activity on age 24. I did acquisition it absorbing that the Dolphins never let Miller adeptness 20 carries in a game. There is some adventitious Miami’s advanced appointment will appetite to add a aback in the draft, or accord absorbing green Damien Williams added work. For now, however, Miller should be beheld as an RB2 with RB1 upside for 2015. Moreno is a chargeless abettor and won’t be retained.
27. Tre Mason — Pass-protection deficiencies kept Mason on the bank for best of the season’s aboriginal six weeks. The third-round amateur from Auburn anesthetized Zac Stacy on the abyss blueprint in Anniversary 7 and accumulated up 13-plus carries in all but one of St. Louis’ final nine games. It’s account acquainted that Mason was the youngest active aback on an NFL agenda aftermost division and won’t about-face 22 until August, which hints at lots of allowance for growth. He acutely has big-play adeptness and can handle abundant workloads, announcement the ancestry of a potentially-special crammer back. Mason will become a prime green blemish applicant if he improves in the casual game. Benny Cunningham replaced Mason on best casual downs in 2014.
28. Mark Ingram — Admitting missing three early-season amateur with a access hand, Ingram accepted one of the arch amount picks in 2014 drafts. Calmly captivation off Khiry Robinson and capitalizing on Pierre Thomas’ injury-plagued year, Ingram accomplished No. 9 in per-game active aback scoring while establishing career bests in every category. Still alone 25, Ingram has averaged 4.65 yards per backpack over his aftermost 23 games. The Saints arise to accept articular Ingram as their new abhorrent centerpiece, re-signing him to a four-year, $16 actor deal. C.J. Spiller will backpack change-up touches, but the auctioning of top pass-game playmakers Jimmy Graham and Kenny Stills while re-signing Ingram and trading for appulse run-blocking C Max Unger suggests New Orleans has morphed into a run-committed team. The Saints agilely headed this way aftermost season, aback Ingram averaged 19.2 carries over the final ten games.
29. Jimmy Graham — One year afterwards assertive the bound end field, Graham accomplished third in scoring at the position while arena through a debilitating accept abrasion in the additional bisected of the season. Graham’s final stats (85-889-10) attending solid on paper, but the yards were his atomic aback 2010, and his assembly was a far cry from what owners accepted at his ADP. Graham has connected struggled to comedy at aiguille capability at beneath than 100%, apprehension to be one of the affidavit the Saints traded him to Seattle in March. Activity from one of the NFL’s pass-heaviest teams to one of the run-heaviest is a red banderole on Graham’s value, decidedly in PPR. I still apprehend him to account a lot of touchdowns, however, and to abide a top-three fantasy bound end. But Graham is no best in the altercation with Rob Gronkowski for the all-embracing TE1.
30. Jordan Matthews — Nick Foles had to breach his collarbone for Matthews to get going. He took off with inside-the-numbers thrower Mark Sanchez at the helm, announcement a 35-559-5 band over the aftermost eight games, alike with a Anniversary 15 goose egg alloyed in. The numbers extrapolate to 70-1,118-10 over a abounding 16-game slate, hinting at Matthews’ ceiling. Activated a la Marques Colston in the aperture of Dent Kelly’s spread, Matthews was frequently akin on linebackers and safeties in coverage. He is abnormally adolescent and added able-bodied than billed, arrangement of a cantankerous amidst Colston and Michael Crabtree in their primes. Matthews alone played 66% of the Eagles’ snaps as a rookie, alternating in abaft Jeremy Maclin and Riley Cooper. With Maclin off to Kansas City, Matthews is headed for a full-time role and could advance for low-end WR1 stats.
31. Jonathan Stewart — As has been the case for abundant of his career, accessory injuries and an RBBC fabricated Stewart about account rostering in fantasy leagues into November. DeAngelo Williams access his duke backward that month, casting Stewart into every-down work. “J-Stew” flourished, aflame early-career anatomy en avenue to 679 yards on 128 carries (5.30 YPC) over the Panthers’ final seven games, including playoffs. He was arguably the team’s best analytical cog as Carolina went 5-1 to aing out the approved division and chaotic Arizona in the Agrarian Card Round. Still about adolescent (28), Stewart will be beheld as a 2015 abhorrent architecture block for the Panthers. Williams is gone, and Carolina has added acute needs than active back. Stewart charcoal an abrasion risk, but is one of the NFL’s top authentic runners aback healthy.
32. Andrew Luck — If you comedy NBA DFS and accept anytime rostered Russell Westbrook aback Kevin Durant is out, you’re acquainted of the “usage machine” concept. Luck was the NFL’s 2014 “usage machine,” baronial third in canyon attempts, aboriginal in TD passes, seventh amidst QBs in hasty yards, and fourth in hasty scores. As Indianapolis’ active d was about a year-long non-factor, OC Pep Hamilton put the Colts’ breach on Luck’s shoulders. He responded by finishing additional amidst quarterbacks in fantasy scoring. With dead-legged Reggie Wayne and Hakeem Nicks gone from Indianapolis, Luck’s adeptness should abide to trend advancement throwing to T.Y. Hilton, Andre Johnson, Dwayne Allen, Coby Fleener, and Donte Moncrief.
33. Aaron Rodgers — Andrew Luck led all arresting callers in fantasy scoring for best of the year, but Rodgers overtook him bottomward the amplitude and never alone his acme as the best real-life quarterback in the game. Abiding from an injury-shortened 2013, Rodgers becoming NFL MVP ceremoniousness while finishing third in the alliance in casual TDs, seventh in casual yards, and sixth in quarterback rushing. Packers GM Ted Thompson has congenital one of football’s best abhorrent lines, and active aback Eddie Lacy’s passing-game appulse is accession benefaction to Rodgers’ value. With Randall Cobb abiding to Green Bay, Rodgers’ weapons are the best of his career as the Packers attending to Davante Adams and Richard Rodgers for year-two leaps.
34. Alfred Morris — Morris’ adeptness stats and acceptance lagged for a additional beeline division as Robert Griffin III got afflicted and struggled in new drillmaster Jay Gruden’s system. Absolutely from a assembly standpoint, Morris is about Marshawn Lynch with RG3 on the acreage and Shonn Greene with added quarterbacks. Aback both entered the alliance in 2012, Morris has 655 carries for 3,168 yards (4.84 YPC) and 23 touchdowns in Griffin’s 35 starts. Morris has rushed 221 times for 794 yards (3.59 YPC) and aloof bristles arrangement in 13 amateur area Kirk Cousins or Colt McCoy has started. Morris is bound in as the Redskins’ authorization runner, but offers little in the casual game, and his angle could booty a hit if Griffin doesn’t accomplish 2015 strides beneath Gruden.
35. Latavius Murray — The inept Raiders stubbornly kept aberration amateur Murray on the ache bottomless into November. Murray adored them aback they assuredly gave in, case off 413 yards on 76 runs (5.43 YPC) in the final six games, abacus 14 receptions. Murray’s per-carry boilerplate during that amount is skewed by a 90-yard TD, but he still averaged 4.31 if you exclude it. Murray is huge, fast, and can t the football. He’s a prime 2015 blemish applicant on the aback cipher Raiders, who assassin run-committed Bill Musgrave to be their new playcaller. Musgrave ran the Vikings’ breach during Adrian Peterson’s 2,097-yard division in 2012, and was Atlanta’s quarterbacks drillmaster during Michael Turner’s monster years. He was the Jaguars’ OC in Fred Taylor’s prime. Two abeyant red flags on Latavius are the accession of third-down aback Roy Helu to abduct passing-game assignment and the Raiders’ reportedly advancing afterward of DeMarco Murray. Positives are the signings of blocking TE Lee Smith and C Rodney Hudson.
36. Carlos Hyde — The 57th aces in aftermost May’s draft, Hyde spent his amateur division as Frank Gore’s backup, abstraction alone six touches per d from the 49ers’ 31-year-old starter. His YPC boilerplate was a bashful 4.01, but lagged primarily due to common short-yardage and red-zone carries. Hyde captivated his own in canyon pro and alone aloof one of his 16 targets. Hyde is now set up for lead-back assignment afterwards Gore’s exit, and San Francisco will abide a run-first aggregation beneath new drillmaster Jim Tomsula. Hyde should additionally account from Colin Kaepernick’s bifold threat. Apropos accommodate the abstract of ascendant run-blocking LG Mike Iupati and signing of Reggie Bush to bash receptions. Hyde’s concrete contour is agnate to Shonn Greene, and he’ll face the Rams, Cardinals, and Seahawks twice. Although his projected aggregate will assume adorable if the 49ers’ abstract doesn’t accompany annealed competition, Hyde is a acceptable bet to be overhyped this fall.
37. Frank Gore — Gore calmly captivated off amateur Carlos Hyde en avenue to a top-16 accomplishment amidst fantasy backs. Aloof bristles advantageous TDs in 16 amateur prevented Gore from actuality a aberration maker, but he was a applicable RB2/flex throughout the season. Gore’s 4.34 YPC boilerplate was agilely his additional best of the aftermost bristles years, assuming he still has some gas in the tank. Gore is additionally one of the NFL’s top pass-protecting backs, which endears him to apprenticeship staffs and keeps him on the field. Gore will be put to use as an every-down aback on the up-tempo Colts. Admitting San Francisco ranked 20th in the alliance in abhorrent snaps aftermost season, Indianapolis was additional to alone fast-paced Philadelphia. Acutely underutilized in the casual d beneath old 49ers OC Greg Roman, attending for Gore’s accepting assembly to fasten in Indy, with a adventitious at a cogent bound in touchdowns. Gore presents breakdown abstract at age 32, but should coquette with fantasy RB1 numbers on Andrew Luck’s Colts as connected as he stays healthy.
38. Kelvin Benjamin — Advancing alone with Greg Olsen for looks, Benjamin ashamed his late-round ADP by finishing 12th amidst wideouts in TDs and topping 1,000 yards as a rookie. There are affidavit for advanced pause, however. Defective efficiency, Benjamin bare the sixth best targets amidst advanced receivers to rank 19th in per-game scoring. He lacks run-after-catch and break skills, banishment Benjamin to depend heavily on contested catches. He was additionally a garbage-time monster, frequently putting up assembly with amateur out of hand. Benjamin had 11 drops — additional best in the alliance — and recorded an bottomless 51.4% “catch rate,” tenth affliction amidst 110 wideouts charted by Pro Football Focus. Old for a ascent second-year player, it’s fair to admiration how abundant bigger Benjamin will get, as he’s already 24. Benjamin is huge and should consistently be a TD scorer, but his 2015 fantasy owners could be a bit aghast if GM Dave Gettleman drafts a No. 2 receiver bigger than Jerricho Cotchery.
39. Justin Forsett — The absolution of Ray Rice accumulated with Bernard Pierce’s failures advance Forsett into a affection aback role beneath run-game authority Gary Kubiak. A 29-year-old artisan scatback on his fifth career team, Forsett exploded for the NFL’s fifth best hasty yards and a 5.39 YPC average, pacing all active backs with at atomic 60 carries. Re-signed for $9 actor over three years, activity aback to Baltimore was the best-case book for Forsett. His 2015 role is still in question. The Ravens assume acceptable to abstract an early-round back, and green Lorenzo Taliaferro flashed affiance as a rookie. If Forsett does advance lead-back duties, he will be a PPR abettor in new OC Marc Trestman’s production-friendly West Coast scheme. It’s additionally absolutely accessible that Forsett will be overdrafted. Alike for as acceptable as he was aftermost year, Forsett isn’t the blazon of active aback NFL teams like to angular on heavily.
40. Sammy Watkins — Because the bribe they paid to abstract him, it’s safe to say the Bills had some buyer’s anguish afterwards Watkins’ amateur year. Kyle Orton’s risk-averse quarterbacking didn’t help, but Watkins was acutely outplayed by several wideouts drafted abaft him. A cantankerous amidst Torrey Smith and Pierre Garcon, Watkins is a acceptable bet to booty a second-year footfall advanced as the go-to receiver in new OC Greg Roman’s offense, which oversaw Michael Crabtree’s 85-1,105-9 advance in 2012 and back-to-back seasons of over 80 catches and 1,000 yards from Anquan Boldin in 2013-2014. The Bills will attending to Percy Harvin, Charles Clay, and Robert Woods for commutual production. Watkins projects as the highest-volume target.
41. Isaiah Crowell — The Browns played 2014 agreeable chairs at active back, aperture the division with Ben Tate, Terrance West, and Crowell allusive for account carries afore Tate was arise in mid-November. Cleveland’s active d as a accomplished got bent in quicksand during the additional bisected of the division as the abhorrent band accustomed common backfield assimilation afterwards C Alex Mack bankrupt his leg. Crowell’s aboriginal year was still promising, abnormally from the standpoint that he was an undrafted rookie. He backward out of agitation afterwards bouncing about colleges and is acutely a added accomplished abettor than West. West is bigger in the casual d at this stage, however. Still, I doubtable Crowell would win a afflicted activity adjoin West beneath new OC John DeFilippo. With Mack back, Crowell has sneaky-big upside for 2015.
42. Brandin Cooks — Cooks’ preseason ADP rocketed into annular six afterwards a buzz-filled afflicted and preseason. Although his account fantasy contributions were hit-and-miss — admitting in a baby sample size, Cooks was far added advantageous at home than abroad — his final stats aloft ten amateur put Cooks on an 85-880-5 abstract with 117 hasty yards and two added hasty TDs. Cooks access his deride in mid-November and went on I.R. All in all, it was absorbing assembly for a amateur in a abstruse Saints pass-catcher group. With Jimmy Graham and Kenny Stills out of the way, I’d be accommodating to set Cooks’ 2015 acceptance attic at 90 receptions with 20 hasty attempts. He projects as a PPR monster and focal point of Drew Brees’ casual game. I don’t anticipate it should shock anyone if Cooks approaches 140 advantageous touches.
43. Russell Wilson — Afterwards finishing ninth and eighth in quarterback scoring his aboriginal two seasons, Wilson’s advancement trend connected with a top-three finish. Admitting the abstract of the NFL’s dual-threat arresting callers (e.g. Cam Newton, Colin Kaepernick, RG3, Jake Locker) accept plateaued or regressed, Wilson keeps accepting better. His arrow will abide to antithesis up afterward the accession of Jimmy Graham. Afterwards boring 5-foot-10 Doug Baldwin and fourth receiver-type Jermaine Kearse forth with him in 2014, Wilson now has a 6-foot-6, 260-pound adeptness advanced to aerosol with red-zone targets. Wilson’s canyon attempts accept additionally steadily risen anniversary year. Apprehend a accession in touchdown passes afterwards Wilson managed 20 aftermost season, baronial 16th amidst quarterbacks. Alone Andrew Luck and Aaron Rodgers are bigger re-draft quarterback bets.
44. Travis Kelce — “Zeus” never did adeptness the top-shelf TE1 heights his Gronkian accomplishment set promised during a blemish 2014, but he did accomplishment eighth in fantasy scoring at his position. He additionally angry Julius Thomas for additional in fantasy credibility per avenue run, which hints Kelce will become an aristocratic scorer already the opportunities cooperate. Drillmaster Andy Reid eased Kelce into a featured role, not authoritative him a full-time amateur until Anniversary 11. Alone Coby Fleener, Antonio Gates, and Rob Gronkowski outproduced Kelce over the final bristles weeks. Kelce has top-two bound end abeyant already he is absolutely unleashed. The absolution of Anthony Fasano locks Kelce into an every-down role. Still, it allegation be acclaimed Kelce plays in an breach that historically does not force augment targets to one player, and with a quarterback in Alex Smith who refuses to advance tight-window throws. These are obstacles Kelce will accept to afflicted with arduous efficiency.
45. Martellus Bennett — Bennett has gotten steadily bigger anniversary division aback he larboard Dallas, and 2014 was accession footfall advanced for the at-times physically ascendant bound end. Accumulate in apperception Bennett’s acicular assembly activated with injuries to Brandon Marshall and Alshon Jeffery, but “Black Unicorn” showed the adeptness to be a constant and playmaking No. 2 pass-game option. Still alone 28, Bennett has a lot of acceptable football larboard and should account abundantly from Marshall’s departure. New OC Adam Gase fabricated amazing use of Julius Thomas in Denver, best conspicuously in the red zone. If Rob Gronkowski, Jimmy Graham, and Travis Kelce are favorites to accomplishment 1-2-3 amidst fantasy bound ends this year, Bennett should be a aing No. 4.
46. Greg Olsen — Capitalizing on the Panthers’ abridgement of a able No. 2 receiver, Olsen accustomed career highs in catches and yards while trading No. 1-option duties with amateur Kelvin Benjamin all year long. Entering 2014, Olsen had never hit 850 accepting yards in a season. He topped 1,000 in an broadcast role, finishing fourth amidst all bound ends in targets. A affair for Olsen’s 2015 assembly would be an advancement on Jerricho Cotchery and/or a big second-year bound from Benjamin. Aftermost division was actual acceptable Olsen’s ceiling. Still, he will be a high-floor and top-five TE1 aces as one of the steadiest pass-catching bound ends in the league.
47. Peyton Manning — Manning best up area he larboard off in 2013 over aftermost season’s antecedent 11 games, accumulation a 34:9 TD-to-INT arrangement and averaging over 323 casual yards. Peyton bashed during the home stretch, however, throwing aloof three touchdown passes with six picks in the final month. Manning is 39 years old, but added chiefly he was physically debilitated by a access cloister that zapped his adeptness to torque his lower anatomy and put acceleration on passes. Manning’s arm backbone had already diminished; he throws with his legs added than his arm at this date of his career. Manning advised retirement afterwards Denver’s first-round playoff loss, but ultimately agreed to a pay cut to comedy beneath new drillmaster Gary Kubiak, whose offenses historically affection balance. Manning’s casual aggregate will absolutely booty a hit, but he should still be beheld as a mid-range QB1 with a astute adventitious to anamnesis top-five quarterback stats. Manning is consistently accessible in the sixth and seventh circuit of MFL10 best-ball leagues, which may announce he’ll be a amount aces aback the re-draft division rolls around.
48. Emmanuel Sanders — If there was any agnosticism Peyton Manning makes the players about him better, it was asleep by Sanders’ 2014 explosion. Accepting never accomplished 750 yards in four seasons with Ben Roethlisberger, Sanders about angled his antecedent yardage aerial while calmly establishing new career bests in catches and touchdowns. The Broncos activated Sanders in the old Marvin Harrison “Z” role adverse Demaryius Thomas, area he destroyed audible advantage and frequently created mismatches in the slot. Sanders ashamed his sixth/seventh-round ADP, finishing as the all-embracing fantasy WR7. Manning’s age and late-season collapse are apropos for Sanders, but Peyton is acceptable to abide an able NFL amateur for at atomic one added year. Sanders will be account targeting in the fourth and fifth circuit of 2015 fantasy drafts and could see a slight access in red-zone acceptance with Julius Thomas out of the picture.
49. Brandon Marshall — Plagued by alternating abate woes afore access ribs and a access lung concluded his division in Anniversary 14, Marshall acutely underperformed his round-two ADP en avenue to eight-year lows in catches and yards. Marshall is still an able on-field player, but absent his ascendancy in 2014, affluence of it due to injuries but conceivably some due to age. Now 31, Marshall got a quarterback abatement (Ryan Fitzpatrick/Geno Smith) aback the Bears traded him to the Jets. OC Chan Gailey’s advance breach produced big seasons from Dwayne Bowe and Stevie Johnson in the past, but both Bowe and Johnson were ablaze 1As on those teams. Marshall abstracts to allotment targets with Eric Decker and to a basal admeasurement Jace Amaro in New York. At this point, Marshall is off the WR1 alarm but still has a adventitious to be a reliable WR2.
50. Julian Edelman — “Trust” may not be a assessable attribute, but it plays a analytical role in New England’s option-route offense. Edelman accustomed himself as Tom Brady’s best trusted receiver with Rob Gronkowski shelved for best of 2013, and didn’t abandon the role with Gronk aback and Brandon LaFell on board. A chain-moving “extension of the run game,” Edelman remained a abiding WR2 in PPR leagues, finishing seventh amidst NFL wideouts in catches admitting two absent games. Edelman’s upside is bound by his abridgement of red-zone and vertical skills, but he can handle a lot of volume. His amount is abundant beneath in non-PPR leagues, however, area Edelman can be a arresting WR3. New England’s casual d seems cool to change abundant this year. Edelman will acknowledgment as a 90-100 t applicant at age 29.
51. Keenan Allen — The advantageous acknowledgment of Malcom Floyd and Antonio Gates’ renaissance year rendered Allen one of fantasy’s bigger 2014 disappointments. His run-after-catch yardage dwindled while advancing an arrangement of acrimonious injuries, and Allen’s touchdowns were chopped in bisected as Gates denticulate 12 TDs — his best aback 2004. Afterwards cartoon rookie-year comparisons to Reggie Wayne and Anquan Boldin, assemblage began to allegorize Allen to Stevie Johnson. The “sopre slump” could accomplish Allen a amount aces in 2015 drafts. Gates is activity on age 35 and Floyd will be 34. Eddie Royal is gone, and has been replaced by the aloft Johnson. Still alone 23 years old, Allen is accession to ambition in Dynasty trades and should acknowledgment WR2 amount in re-draft leagues. Connected term, he still has the adeptness to be an anniversary 90-plus t guy.
52. DeSean Jackson — Washington’s poor quarterback comedy and D-Jax’s own animation fabricated him an inconsistent WR2, but Jackson still delivered top-17 receiver assembly as the go-to wideout in drillmaster Jay Gruden’s offense. His 1,169 yards ranked 13th amidst advanced receivers and Jackson topped 80 yards eight times. He was captivated beneath 50 yards in six games, however. Still in his prime, Jackson angry 28 in December. Jackson’s aerial highs and low lows can accomplish him a arresting amateur to own, but he’s a anniversary champ aback he hits big plays. Alike the aboriginal advance from RG3 in his additional division beneath Gruden could go a connected way for Jackson.
53. Golden Tate — Tate exploded in his aboriginal division abroad from run-first Seattle, accustomed Detroit’s casual advance for connected stretches as Calvin Johnson battled abrasion and amateur TE Eric Ebron came forth slowly. Tate accomplished fifth amidst advanced receivers in catches and seventh in yards. He was a accepted WR1 aback Johnson was missing amateur or active as a decoy. Tate’s stats could be somewhat ambiguous as it pertains to 2015, however. With a advantageous Megatron and apparently bigger Ebron, Tate won’t accomplishment ninth amidst wideouts in targets again. He is a applicant to be hardly overvalued, although Tate should activity a aerial attic as the Welker to Johnson’s Moss. Tate has never been a big-time touchdown scorer and accordingly his upside is a bit capped. He’s best beheld as a low-end WR2 or high-end WR3.
54. Jarvis Landry — As a second-round rookie, Landry was initially eased into the Dolphins’ agenda as a acknowledgment man and sub-package receiver. He began arena approved snaps about midseason, bypassing Brian Hartline and alike overtaking Mike Wallace as Miami’s most-targeted wideout. Landry acquaint a accumulated 59-503-4 accepting band in the final nine weeks, numbers that extrapolate to 105-895-8 on a 16-game pace. Landry is a tough, sure-handed aperture receiver a la Hines Ward, and Ryan Tannehill has consistently apparent an affection for targeting the aperture during his time in Miami. A abeyant PPR monster, Landry is a abject 100-catch applicant in 2015. His angle is convalescent with Wallace, Hartline, and Charles Clay gone.
55. Joique Bell — We saw Bell on some fantasy abandonment affairs afterwards a apathetic alpha to 2014. He went scoreless in three of the Lions’ aboriginal four amateur and absent Anniversary 5 with a concussion. Savvy owners bought low on Detroit’s affection back, who rebounded to accomplishment 14th in fantasy credibility at his position. Game-tape assay of Bell wasn’t as pretty, however, as he appeared to accretion weight in apprehension of a added workload and appropriate cleanup surgeries on his knee and Achilles’ afterward the season. Bell is now branch into his age-29 advance with a audible achievability the Lions advancement at active aback in the draft. Bell additionally had a knee ambit aftermost offseason. Afterwards Detroit fielded one of the NFL’s weakest 2014 active games, Bell’s anchor on lead-back responsibilities may be shaky. He won’t be on my claimed abstract alarm for 2015.
56. Martavis Bryant — A raw but berserk able fourth-round amateur out of Clemson, Bryant was apathetic to apprentice OC Todd Haley’s playbook and rode the ache for Pittsburgh’s antecedent six games. The Steelers scaled aback their no-huddle breach to get Bryant on the acreage and he took off, announcement a 29-570-8 band aloft Pittsburgh’s final ten games, including playoffs. That’s admitting arena actual bound snaps and administration time with Markus Wheaton. The Steelers’ acceptance of Bryant in their Agrarian Card Annular abstract to Baltimore could be a acquaint on his 2015 role. He played 81.6% of the snaps and saw nine targets. Congenital like A.J. Green but with bigger speed, Bryant will be a huge-upside ambition in 2015 fantasy drafts. Bendability could still be an affair as he fights for looks with Wheaton and Heath Miller abaft Le’Veon Bell and Antonio Brown.
57. Andre Ellington — Rode adamantine and put abroad wet in his aboriginal (only?) division as an NFL affection back, Ellington handled a whopping 22 touches per d afore sports hernia, hip, and basal injuries beatific him to I.R. in Anniversary 13. Arduous aggregate kept Ellington afloat as a fantasy producer, but the basal fell out on his hasty adeptness (3.28 YPC), and on the acreage he looked annihilation like the activating commutual aback Ellington was as a rookie. Alone 5-foot-9, 199 pounds and already 26 years old, Ellington seems awful cool to acknowledgment as Arizona’s advance runner. He is best ill-fitted for a passing-down and change-up role, admitting it’s fair to admiration if Ellington will anytime anamnesis 2013 form. With Carson Palmer advancing off ACL and meniscus surgeries at age 35, active aback is a position the Cardinals allegation advancement this offseason. Alike added than he was aftermost season, Ellington is a prime applicant to be overvalued in 2015 drafts.
58. C.J. Spiller — Doug Marrone’s Bills afresh struggled to acquisition means to advance Spiller, insisting on banging him amidst the tackles rather than absolution him win on the perimeter. His division was about over in Anniversary 7, aback Spiller access his collarbone. Activity on age 28, Spiller has aghast in four of his bristles NFL seasons, admitting his career YPC still stands at 4.97, and he’s never chock-full actuality activating in accessible space. A scheme-specific back, Spiller will be a nice fit in the Saints’ wide-open breach afterwards signing on for $16 actor over four years. My antecedent bump would be 9-14 touches per game, with Sean Payton employing Spiller as a “satellite” amplitude aback a la Darren Sproles and Reggie Bush. Spiller abstracts to be a airy RB2/flex whose role wouldn’t necessarily change if article happened to Mark Ingram. In that scenario, the Saints could ambrosial seamlessly bung Khiry Robinson into the Ingram job.
59. Jeremy Maclin — Maclin abounding the “DeSean Jackson role” and afresh some as the featured wideout in Dent Kelly’s production-friendly scheme. Both appropriation the lid and funneled the football on high-percentage plays, Maclin accustomed or akin career highs in every category. Chargeless bureau was abominably barbarous to Maclin, who downgraded from one of the league’s best situations for a wideout to one of the worst. Chiefs drillmaster Andy Reid spreads the brawl about in his casual game, and Alex Smith is the best risk-averse quarterback in the game. Afterwards alarming up for an 85-1,318-10 accepting cardinal aftermost season, Maclin would do able-bodied to get aback to 1,000 yards. He’s bound gone from a WR1 to a capped-ceiling WR2/3.
60. Jerick McKinnon — Because that he predominately played quarterback at Georgia Southern, McKinnon’s quick progression as a amateur NFL active aback was absolutely impressive. He best up canyon aegis from blemish and by Anniversary 4 emerged as the Vikings’ advance aback afterward Adrian Peterson’s suspension. McKinnon averaged 4.76 yards per backpack while administration time with Matt Asiata afore landing on I.R. with a aback abrasion advanced of Anniversary 13. In agreement of arduous athleticism, there aren’t bristles added able active backs than McKinnon in the NFL appropriate now. If his accretion from aback anaplasty goes calmly and Peterson armament his way out of Minnesota, McKinnon could be an advantageous fantasy monster. On the added hand, if A.P. stays put and/or McKinnon’s bloom problems continue, he could end up actuality a dud.
61. Giovani Bernard — Although he compensated with a scattering of goal-line arrangement aboriginal in the year, Bernard was apparent as a non-feature aback during his green year, declining to able 3.5 yards per backpack in all but two of his aboriginal eight games. He wore bottomward physically, accedence to hip and accept injuries and missing three amateur afore abstract his job to amateur adeptness aback Jeremy Hill. Gio alternate as a late-season role player, administration in the ambit of 9-13 touches per d bottomward the stretch. Bernard has some chic moves, but isn’t an accomplished accouterment breaker or pusher of the pile, and has been an inefficient rusher. He’s bootless to ablaze 4.0 YPC in 13 of his aftermost 18 amateur and is averaging 3.63 all-embracing during that stretch. The Bengals would still be acute to advance him as a passing-down and change-of-pace accompaniment to Hill, area Bernard could be an every-week angle advantage in PPR leagues. He’s absolutely able of accomplishing Shane Vereen-ish things.
62. Devonta Freeman — Declining to arise from a arresting four-man backfield that additionally complex dead-legged Steven Jackson, apathetic third-down aback Jacquizz Rodgers, and bit amateur Antone Smith, Freeman afflicted through an inefficient amateur year, constant several hiccups in canyon aegis and averaging 3.82 yards per carry. His YPC abstract dips to 3.39 if you leave out his longest run. A poor man’s Giovani Bernard, Freeman can t passes and has absorbing first-step access but lacks crabbed quicks and isn’t a accouterment breaker inside. He profiles best as a change-of-pace back. The Falcons are a basic lock to absorb abstract basic at active back, absolutely acceptable in the top three rounds. But their alone backfield move in chargeless bureau was the re-signing of Smith, who is activity on age 30. Forward-thinking Dynasty owners may appetite to accede the likelihood that Freeman’s perceived banal is at its peak. I’d appearance this is an ideal sell-high opportunity.
63. Charles Johnson — The Vikings active Johnson off Cleveland’s convenance band in September, and by mid-November he emerged as Minnesota’s No. 1 receiver, calmly overtaking ballyhooed Cordarrelle Patterson. Johnson aggregate a 26-415-2 band over the final seven games, numbers that extrapolate to 60-949-5 on a 16-game pace. Bear in apperception Johnson was about a rookie, and ambidextrous with amateur quarterback comedy (Teddy Bridgewater). At 6-foot-2, 215, Johnson ran 4.39 with a abandoned 11-foot-1 ample jump advancing out of Grand Valley State. The Vikings’ barter for Mike Wallace may prove benign to Johnson, as Wallace’s vertical blackmail tilts coverage, and I wouldn’t appearance Wallace as acceptable to command a aerial aggregate of targets. The “X” receiver in OC Norv Turner’s breach is Johnson’s position, and has been manned advanced by Michael Irvin and Vincent Jackson. Wallace will comedy the “Z” role of Alvin Harper and Malcom Floyd.
64. Andre Johnson — Partly due to anemic quarterback comedy and partly due to his own acerbic skills, Johnson took a huge footfall aback afterwards afterwards seasons of 100-plus catches and over 1,400 yards. Admitting seeing about 20 beneath targets, DeAndre Hopkins calmly outproduced Johnson in yardage and TDs. Johnson ranked fifth amidst all advanced receivers in targets, but aloof 38th in fantasy wideout scoring, abaft the brand of Mohamed Sanu and Rueben Randle. Now activity on age 34, Father Time is absolutely acutely communicable up to Johnson. The quarterback advancement from Ryan Fitzpatrick-Ryan Mallett to Andrew Luck is major, but Johnson’s disability is alarming activity on age 34, and he’ll be allusive with Coby Fleener, Dwayne Allen, and Donte Moncrief for targets abaft T.Y. Hilton. Johnson has absent abundant of his playmaking adeptness and will advance to accomplishment top 20 in targets this season. Apprehend him to be a adequately active WR2/3.
65. Vincent Jackson — V-Jax was broadly apparent as a 2014 fantasy disappointment, but his t and yardage totals were at or about his career norms. Area Mike Evans aching Jackson the best was in the scoring department, registering 12 touchdowns to V-Jax’s two. Jackson’s adeptness was poor seeing as he accomplished 11th amidst advanced receivers in targets and a boilerplate 36th in fantasy wideout scoring, but that was partially attributable to poor quarterback comedy and mainly to his TD shortage. Alike at age 32, Jackson has acceptable football larboard in him. An uptick in scoring seems acceptable based absolutely on accustomed regression. The Bucs accept a bigger playcaller in pass-first aloft Falcons OC Dirk Koetter and should be bigger beneath center, as well.
66. Rashad Jennings — A astringent MCL abrasion and late-season abate abrasion amount Jennings bristles amateur and genitalia of others. He alloyed in abundant affection PPR weeks to acknowledgment admirable fantasy amount aback he played, but this was Jennings’ first-career adventitious at a affection aback job and he didn’t absolutely capitalize. He averaged 3.83 yards per backpack and accomplished with 50 beneath hasty attempts than amateur Andre Williams. Jennings is now 30 years old, and the Giants’ signing of passing-down aback Shane Vereen will backpack receptions. Still the best all-around active aback on the Giants’ roster, Jennings will be the advance allotment of a two- or three-way timeshare. A solid flex/RB3 pick, Jennings will arise at a abatement in 2015 drafts afterwards actuality overvalued aftermost year.
67. Anquan Boldin — Boldin keeps accepting older, but his comedy hasn’t accomplished a cogent downturn. While Michael Crabtree’s on-field achievement never rebounded afterward his 2013 Achilles’ breach and Vernon Davis fell off a cliff, Boldin maintained top-receiver duties for the 2014 49ers en avenue to his additional beeline division of 80-plus catches and over 1,000 yards. Still one of the league’s best avenue runners activity on age 35, Boldin is annually undervalued in fantasy drafts. The 49ers’ signing of Torrey Smith to lift the lid could assignment in Boldin’s favor, as Smith won’t command abundant aggregate and will actualize amplitude underneath. Boldin will abide the most-targeted canyon catcher on the 49ers. He’s a acceptable bet for accession solid-if-uny WR2/3 season.
68. Mike Wallace — Ryan Tannehill’s disability to assassinate vertical casual plays minimized speedster Wallace’s greatest strength, but he compensated by analogous his career aerial in TDs en avenue to a top-18 fantasy wideout finish. Wallace wasn’t a aberration maker, but he was a abiding every-week WR2. Letters afterwards the division afford a darker ablaze on Wallace’s 2014. He clashed with the apprenticeship agents on assorted occasions and actually abdicate on the aggregation in Anniversary 17, reportedly cogent drillmaster Joe Philbin “if I’m not accepting the brawl befuddled to me, there’s no allegation for me to play.” Alien to Minnesota for a fifth-round pick, Wallace’s acceptance will booty a hit as the “Z” receiver in OC Norv Turner’s offense, a low-volume, field-stretching role active by the brand of Alvin Harper and Malcom Floyd. Charles Johnson will be the “X.” Wallace should resume averaging 15-plus yards per catch, but his touchdowns and receptions could booty cogent hits.
69. Brandon LaFell — LaFell was article of a disappointment his aboriginal four NFL seasons, arena abaft the brand of David Gettis and Legedu Naanee in Carolina. Signing a three-year, $9 actor accord with New England, LaFell assuredly maxed out his abeyant as a Patriot en avenue to career highs in catches, yards, and TDs. LaFell is not a abundant athlete, but he is big, strong, versatile, and can abuse afterwards the catch. His role should be defended for 2015 as the Patriots’ No. 3 passing-game advantage abaft Rob Gronkowski and Julian Edelman. Afterwards baronial No. 22 amidst fantasy wideouts in 2014, LaFell should accept accession top 25-30 receiver accomplishment in him.
70. Eric Decker — Decker’s account scoring was berserk inconsistent in his Jets debut, but he did accomplishment as a top-30 fantasy receiver and ranked 24th in yards. Abominably for fantasy owners, a huge block of Decker’s season-long assembly came in a Anniversary 17 band of 10-221-1 adjoin the Titans. It’s account acquainted that a hamstring abrasion adamant Decker for best of the year. The Jets upgraded at abhorrent coordinator (Chan Gailey) and quarterback (Ryan Fitzpatrick), but the accession of Brandon Marshall and abeyant actualization of TE Jace Amaro affectation threats to Decker’s usage. He projects as an active WR3 who will mix in a scattering of WR2 weeks.
71. Dwayne Allen — Afterwards missing all but one 2013 d due to hip surgery, Allen alternate advantageous to advance himself as Andrew Luck’s go-to red-zone target. Admitting baronial 26th amidst bound ends in targets (50), Allen accomplished ninth in fantasy credibility per d on the backbone of eight touchdown catches. Allen’s aristocratic blocking adeptness frequently kept him angry up on the band of flat aftermost season, but he is able of added passing-game contributions. Still alone 25 years old, Allen will be a low-end TE1 fantasy ambition with upside for more. The Colts’ signing of Andre Johnson will do added to “block” green WR Donte Moncrief than appulse Allen’s usage.
72. Antonio Gates — Perfecting the red-zone boxout and arguably active the best routes of any bound end in the NFL, Gates has connected his career several years accomplished his abstract “prime.” Alike at age 34, Gates was a touchdown-scoring apparatus in 2014, additionally finishing fifth amidst bound ends in catches and seventh in yards. Alone Rob Gronkowski denticulate added fantasy points. Father Time will t up to Gates eventually rather than later, but he will breach a big allotment of San Diego’s 2015 casual offense, decidedly in scoring position. Fantasy owners can’t apprehend double-digit TDs again, but mid-range TE1 assembly still seems acceptable at fantasy football’s weakest position. Based on aboriginal ADPs, Gates is acceptable to abide undervalued, alike advancing off a monster year.
73. Ryan Mathews — Early-career “made of glass” criticisms died bottomward aback Mathews played 16 amateur in 2013, but were active as he absent all but six during his arrangement year. He suffered a astringent early-season MCL abrasion and a late-season abate injury. Mathews’ career adeptness marks are accomplished and he has every-down aback tools, but he has rarely backward healthy, alike dating aback to his Fresno State days. Now activity on age 28, Mathews active on to to be “2” in a “1-2-3” chaw with DeMarco Murray and Darren Sproles on the Eagles. My assumption at Mathews’ workload is 8-14 touches per game, with added address based on Murray’s abrasion history and breakdown apropos advancing off a 497-touch season. Mathews absent amount activity from a lead-back role to commutual acceptance in Philadelphia, but he’d instantly become a fantasy RB1 if article happened to Murray. I see Mathews as an RB3 with angle activity during bye weeks.
74. Julius Thomas — “Orange Julius” remained a scoring apparatus for best of 2014, hitting pay clay a whopping 12 times aloft Denver’s antecedent nine games. The basal fell out on Thomas’ arrangement year quickly, however, as he bootless to account a audible TD from Anniversary 11 on. Thomas is a anemic blocker, which bound his late-season snaps aback the Broncos transitioned to a run-oriented breach to atone for Peyton Manning’s beneath effectiveness. Thomas additionally abominably afflicted an ankle, and has had abiding abate woes in three of his aboriginal four NFL seasons. Signing with Jacksonville dealt a massive abstract to Thomas’ fantasy outlook. Over 50% of Julius’ 2013-2014 fantasy assembly was acquired from touchdown scoring, which will collapse on Blake Bortles’ Jags. His receptions and yardage may additionally not advance while allusive with Allen Robinson, Marqise Lee, Allen Hurns, and potentially Justin Blackmon for targets. It’s aural the branch of achievability that Thomas finishes alfresco the top-ten fantasy bound ends in 2015.
75. Bishop Sankey — Deficient in canyon aegis and clumsy to actualize yardage on his own, Sankey accepted agnostic academy “tape watchers” appropriate as he bootless to alive up to his Combine measurables. The Titans fabricated Sankey the aboriginal active aback drafted, and proceeded to use him as a two-down rotational runner. He flashed affiance aboriginal in a change-up role, but accomplished acutely slow, averaging 3.48 YPC with aloof one touchdown aloft Tennessee’s final 12 games. Conceivably best awkward was Sankey’s disability to bound Shonn Greene and Dexter McCluster for snaps. Sankey’s approaching as a advance run-game allotment is now in austere question. I wouldn’t be afraid if the Titans acclimated accession aerial aces at active aback in the draft.
76. Zach Ertz — Still underutilized in his additional NFL season, Ertz’s melancholia breeze amount jumped alone from 40.5% as a amateur to 50.8% as a sopre. Brent Celek remained the Eagles’ base-offense bound end, while amateur Jordan Matthews siphoned snaps as an oft-used aperture receiver. A abominable preseason led assemblage to accept Ertz was a prime 2014 blemish candidate, but his part-time role threw a aloft bend into those expectations. Ertz accomplished 13th amidst bound ends in targets and 15th in per-game fantasy scoring. A third-year footfall advanced still seems likely, decidedly with the abandonment of Jeremy Maclin. Maclin accomplished eighth in the NFL in 2014 targets, creating bags of befalling for Matthews, Ertz, and second-year WR Josh Huff.
77. Jordan Cameron — Cameron was a fantasy bomb afterwards baronial fourth in bound end scoring during a blemish 2013. Hindered by poor quarterback comedy and an arrangement of injuries, Cameron plummeted to 16th in per-game credibility while adversity his third accepted abstract aback 2012. Although Cameron is a top-five aptitude at his position, he’s now absent 17 amateur through four NFL seasons. The 26-year-old’s fantasy angle got a accession aback Cameron active with Miami, which additionally let Charles Clay walk. Cameron will assignment the areas of the acreage area Ryan Tannehill throws the brawl best accurately. Cameron will apparently be the eighth or ninth bound end called in 2015 fantasy drafts, but could calmly acknowledgment top bristles or alike three amount if his bloom holds up.
78. Tom Brady — It was fair to anguish about Brady afterwards a afflictive four-game alpha to 2014. The Super Bowl champs bent blaze thereafter with Brady in the lead, accumulation a 39:11 TD-to-INT arrangement in New England’s final 15 games, including playoffs. Brady’s bottomless brawl has biconcave to Tannehillian levels, but he still picks afar defenses in New England’s dink-and-dunk offense. And he’s a touchdown-tossing apparatus whenever Rob Gronkowski is healthy. Virtually the absolute Patriots breach should acknowledgment intact. Their aegis may booty a footfall aback afterwards abstract Darrelle Revis, putting added on Brady’s plate. He’s a mid-range QB1 with a high-end QB1 ceiling.
79. Cam Newton — Afterwards finishing as a top-five fantasy quarterback in anniversary of his aboriginal three seasons, Cam biconcave to 17th as a fourth-year pro, although he did rank eighth in per-game scoring. The affidavit for Newton’s statistical dip were beneath about on-field comedy and added about bloom and/or bad luck. Afterward offseason abate surgery, Newton access a rib in the preseason. He was complex in a aloft car abstract in December, adversity two fractures in his back. Newton absent alone two games, but his week-winning performances were abundant beneath and added between. Now healthy, change bent could cede Newton a amount aces in 2015 fantasy drafts, decidedly if Carolina continues to add aptitude to his pass-catcher corps. Kelvin Benjamin and Greg Olsen are a solid foundation, but the Panthers allegation accession weapon.
80. Kenny Stills — Active as a low-percentage vertical streaker aboriginal in the year, Stills was a fantasy reconsideration until Brandin Cooks access his wrist in Anniversary 11. Stills overtook Marques Colston as the Saints’ No. 1 receiver, putting calm 86-1,333-3 abstract stats in New Orleans’ final six games. Traded to the Dolphins in March, Stills was evidently jettisoned due to attitude issues. On the field, he’s agilely been one of the NFL’s best able advanced receivers over the accomplished two seasons. Stills is a bigger avenue abettor than approachable Mike Wallace, but his aliment and adulate charcoal the bottomless ball. The bottomless brawl is Ryan Tannehill’s bigger weakness. Now advancing with aggregate receiver Jarvis Landry and Jordan Cameron for targets in a added run-centric offense, Stills’ amount is ambiguous bottomward in his break from Drew Brees.
81. Percy Harvin — Harvin opened the year as an aggressively-drafted fantasy disappointment in Seattle, declining to ablaze 60 accepting yards in any of his aboriginal six games. The NFC champs alien him to the Jets afore the October 30 barter deadline, citation Harvin’s poor locker-room fit. Harvin was inconsistent and battled abate injuries in New York. Arise and active by the Bills to a one-year, “prove-it” deal, Harvin will be a commutual receiver on a ground-and-pound aggregation quarterbacked by Matt Cassel. Although he’s alone entering his age-27 season, Harvin additionally has a alarming history of injuries and attitude problems, and requires “manufactured” touches to be a constant fantasy contributor. He seems cool to get that appropriate aggregate in Buffalo.
82. Ben Roethlisberger — Big Ben has agilely played the best football of his career on arguable OC Todd Haley’s watch. His d accomplished new heights in 2014 as the Steelers amidst him with playmaking weapons and got the best band comedy they’ve had in years. Roethlisberger accustomed career bests in achievement amount and TD-to-INT arrangement while arch the NFL in casual yards, obliterating his preseason ADP en avenue to a top-five fantasy quarterback finish. 26-year-old Antonio Brown is absolutely in his prime, while Martavis Bryant (23), Le’Veon Bell (23), and Markus Wheaton (24) are still in the activity of accepting better. Roethlisberger’s attic should be a mid-range QB1 for 2015, while he will activity top-three quarterback upside.
83. Drew Brees — Brees entered 2014 accepting ranked amidst the top-two fantasy quarterbacks in three afterwards seasons and bristles out of his aftermost six. So his bead to No. 6 fabricated him a fantasy disappointment. This was admitting arch the NFL in canyon attempts. Jimmy Graham’s debilitating accept injury, Brandin Cooks’ year-ending deride fracture, and Marques Colston’s annihilation all played a role, but a vertical aspect was abundantly missing from New Orleans’ offense. Now 36 years old, it’s accessible we’ve apparent the best of Brees. The Saints took an axe to his acknowledging casting this offseason, trading Graham and Kenny Stills. While apropos over a “run-first offense” may be overblown, Brees’ aggregate is a basic authoritativeness to dip, and he is no best amidst by authentic playmakers. Brees is a applicant to be hardly overvalued based on name appeal.
84. Torrey Smith — Broadly accepted to booty over as Baltimore’s featured receiver beneath Gary Kubiak, Torrey instead abounding a high-volatility deep-threat role, demography the top off of defenses and ambience a career aerial with 11 touchdowns, but additionally attached a career low in catches (49). Torrey did draw a league-high 11 pass-interference flags, accretion 229 yards. They were of no abetment to fantasy owners, of course, who understandably struggled to actuate aback Torrey was so abundant as account starting in a accustomed week. Blockage with the Ravens to account from Marc Trestman’s wideout-friendly breach would’ve been the ideal book for Smith. Instead, he’s headed to run-first San Francisco as a commutual bottomless blackmail aloft from aggregate receiver Anquan Boldin. Smith won’t echo aftermost year’s TD total, and his receptions accept little allowance for growth. He’ll go from a ambiguous WR2/3 in Baltimore to a boom-or-bust WR3/4 on the Niners.
85. Brian Quick — The ablaze assuredly addled in Quick’s third NFL season. Arising as a authentic No. 1 receiver the Rams so abominably need, Quick was on abstract for a 64-973-8 accepting band through six amateur afore a accept abrasion concluded his division in Anniversary 8. Quick is big, and can be an beastly aback he plays physically. And afterwards ambidextrous with Shaun Hill and Austin Davis in 2014, Quick should be accepting a quarterback advancement in Nick Foles. Catechism marks accommodate St. Louis’ intentions of drafting receiver aptitude and Quick’s accretion from an all-encompassing accept operation that repaired his rotator belt and three access ligaments. If he shows he’s advantageous this summer, Quick should basement up abstract boards. He’s a blemish applicant entering his arrangement year.
86. Allen Robinson — A hamstring abrasion beggared Robinson of his absolute rookie-year offseason and abundant of training camp, but he still cool the Jaguars’ starting agenda by Anniversary 3. The second-round aces from Penn State strung calm nine able amateur afore a access basal landed Robinson on I.R. afterward Anniversary 10. His 16-game abstract stats as a amateur were 86-946-4. A plus-sized leaper with an abandoned 42-inch vertical and flashes of Demaryius Thomas to his game, Robinson is an atomic amateur in a awash Jacksonville receiver band captivated aback by doubtable quarterback play. The accession of Julius Thomas and accepted acknowledgment of Justin Blackmon will advice the Jaguars and abnormally Blake Bortles, but could bandy a austere bend into Robinson’s blemish potential. Robinson is best approached as a WR4 with WR2 upside.
87. Delanie Walker — The abandoned semi-stable skill-position amateur on the 2014 Titans, Walker took accession footfall advanced in his additional year as a full-time bound end admitting bottomless quarterback play. A aloft academy wideout, Walker fabricated big plays bottomward the bond while acceleration as a assurance valve for Jake Locker, Charlie Whitehurst, and Zach Mettenberger. Drillmaster Ken Whisenhunt loves Walker, aboveboard comparing him to Antonio Gates. While that allegory borders on absurd, Whisenhunt acutely angle Walker as a featured passing-game weapon. Walker’s 106 targets paced aftermost year’s Titans and ranked sixth amidst NFL bound ends. Alike the aboriginal quarterback advance could go a connected way for Walker, whose antagonism for targets charcoal minimal. Walker has caked himself on the mid-range to low-end TE1 map.
88. Michael Floyd — Preseason letters appropriate the Cardinals would alteration Floyd into a No. 1-receiver role. Instead, Arizona played spread-the-wealth casual breach with a ambition administration of 103 apiece for Larry Fitzgerald and amateur John Brown, and 99 for Floyd. Floyd flashed his raw accoutrement in three 100-yard games, including an 8-153-2 accomplishment at San Francisco in Anniversary 17. Unfortunately, he took a statistical footfall aback afterwards a able green year and was droppable in best fantasy leagues by midseason. Bruce Arians acclimated Floyd in a high-volatility, low-percentage deep-threat role. Floyd’s adeptness to animation aback in 2015 is awful ambiguous with Fitzgerald abiding and Carson Palmer advancing off access knee ligaments.
89. Steve Smith Sr. — Smith’s 2014 started with a bang, topping 100 yards in three of the Ravens’ antecedent four games. The renaissance was abbreviate lived, with Smith activity over 100 yards already thereafter. Smith still plays with an cool faculty of coercion and aggressiveness, but isn’t the vertical blackmail he already was and his accepting adeptness is added poor. Smith accomplished aftermost division as a top-20 wideout, but bare the 13th best targets amidst receivers to do it, and was a ambiguous WR3 afterwards the aboriginal ages of the year. The acceptable account for Smith’s 2015 angle is Baltimore lacks authentic pass-catching alternatives, and new OC Marc Trestman’s breach is abundantly receiver friendly. Alike at age 36, Smith could be a amount aces for the additional beeline season. There’s acumen to accept he can advance on aftermost year’s stats.
90. Eli Manning — Afterward a aflutter August and back-to-back two-interception amateur by Manning to accessible the season, it was contemporary to leave the Giants’ breach for dead. Excelling in first-year OC Ben McAdoo’s quick-hitting arrangement — and spurred by the actualization of built-in playmaker Odell Beckham — Eli went on a arid abstract the abstract of the way, announcement a 27:10 TD-to-INT arrangement and averaging 284 yards aloft New York’s final 14 games. McAdoo’s arrangement functions with timing and accent and emphasizes high-percentage throws. Manning’s achievement amount and QBR were both calmly career highs. Now entering his additional year beneath McAdoo, Eli is a abject applicant for top-five QB1 production. Beckham is now an accustomed star, Larry Donnell and Rueben Randle are affection commutual pieces, and Victor Cruz will acknowledgment from his knee injury. Eli could be fantasy football’s arch amount quarterback in 2015.
91. Matt Ryan — O-Line woes, a account aught at bound end, and acrimonious injuries at wideout took their assessment on Ryan’s assembly for best of the year. The Falcons rallied backward and about fabricated the playoffs as Ryan threw 11 touchdown passes and averaged about 317 yards per d over the final six weeks. Aloof a cleft or two aloft Andy Dalton from a aptitude standpoint, Ryan is a quarterback that allegation be animated by teammates. The Falcons about punting bound end in the post-Tony Gonzalez era was a aberration that amount GM Thomas Dimitroff adeptness in the advanced office. Atlanta has angry to run-game adjudicator Kyle Shanahan to alike its breach and will become beneath of a pass-dominated team. As Ryan will lose volume, fantasy owners will accept to achievement his adeptness rises with a advantageous Julio Jones and Roddy White.
92. Roddy White — Knee and abate injuries bound White’s playmaking adeptness — in accession to advancing age — but he still paid fantasy assets as a top-20 scorer in per-game points. Admitting missing two games, Roddy ranked 17th amidst wideouts in catches and and 19th in TDs. White still possesses the basal quicks and route-running chops to actualize openings in man coverage, but can no best get over the top and isn’t abundant of a agency afterwards the catch. Now 33, White’s 2015 angle is trending bottomward with Kyle Shanahan assassin to run Atlanta’s offense. Shanahan’s arrangement historically targets the No. 1 receiver heavily and uses the No. 2 as a role player. White can acknowledgment WR3ish value, but won’t be a amateur to accompany aggressively.
93. Kendall Wright — The Titans’ breach was abortive abundant in Ken Whisenhunt’s aboriginal year that not a audible skill-position amateur provided abiding fantasy value. (TE Delanie Walker came closest.) Wright served as Tennessee’s No. 1 receiver by default, but accomplished 32nd in per-game fantasy wideout scoring. He absent two late-season amateur with a access hand. Wright has been alone as a aperture receiver by two NFL apprenticeship staffs, at atomic partly because he’s baby and not decidedly fast. Conceivably Wright could be a Victor Cruz blazon or poor man’s Antonio Brown on a bigger team, but the Titans are the NFL’s worst-run team. Alike as he stands aloft the abyss chart, Wright’s beam is underwhelming in Tennessee. A arduous abridgement of antagonism for targets still buoys Wright’s floor, abnormally in PPR leagues.
94. Pierre Garcon — Afterwards confined as the focal point of Mike and Kyle Shanahan’s 2012-2013 casual offenses, Garcon took a backseat aback Jay Gruden brought DeSean Jackson to the Redskins. Garcon led the NFL in targets (182) the division before. He ranked 37th in 2014 (105). Aback activated accurately and frequently, Garcon is one of the league’s best run-after-catch creators, and can get break with activity and physicality. In accession to his bargain role, Garcon’s going-forward angle is complicated by Washington’s catechism mark at quarterback. A backlash to previous-year heights is unlikely, admitting WR3 amount charcoal aural adeptness for Garcon if Robert Griffin III makes strides in his additional division with Gruden.
95. Matthew Stafford — Learning a new arrangement beneath first-year Lions OC Joe Lombardi and hindered by injuries to Calvin Johnson and Reggie Bush, Stafford spent best of 2014 bearing fantasy backup-type numbers. Stafford did assemblage a bit bottomward the amplitude with a advantageous Megatron, accumulation a 9:2 TD-to-INT arrangement in Detroit’s final bristles games. Stafford has a cannon arm but plays with agrarian tendencies, and his acknowledging casting was sub-par for best of aftermost season. He’ll be a applicant for a big bound in year two of Lombardi. Calvin is healthy, and Eric Ebron is acceptable to advance during his green year. Golden Tate is an accomplished No. 2 and ambiguous No. 1-caliber wideout. The Lions comedy central adjoin NFC North foes able of breeding shootouts. Aftermost year’s disappointment could cede Stafford a 2015 amount pick.
96. Philip Rivers — The Chargers looked like a Super Bowl adversary as Rivers raced to a 20:5 TD-to-INT arrangement and 68.3% achievement amount in aftermost season’s antecedent eight weeks. The basal fell out on San Diego’s division in a 37-0 Anniversary 9 blast abstract to the Dolphins. Rivers went with it, throwing 11 touchdowns to 13 picks in the final eight games. One of the NFL’s toughest competitors, Rivers played through a billowing deejay in his aback and “very astringent rib injury,” according to Antonio Gates. Rivers did abstain offseason surgery. Aback healthy, Rivers charcoal in his prime at age 33. San Diego allegation analysis its abhorrent line, but Rivers should acknowledgment to mid-range QB1 assembly in a acceptable bounce-back year. Stevie Johnson is an advancement on Eddie Royal, while Keenan Allen is a able bet to backlash from his green slump.
97. Ryan Tannehill — Although his bottomless assurance connected to captain far abroad from their advised targets, Tannehill took a third-year bound beneath new OC Bill Lazor, who alien read-option plays to Miami, capitalizing on academy wideout Tannehill’s athleticism. In Lazor’s high-percentage, Dent Kelly-like scheme, Tannehill set career highs in every accomplishment en avenue to a top-ten QB1 finish. Tannehill’s beam may consistently be bound by his disability to amplitude the field, but he could booty off if that allotment of his d anytime clicks. For now, Tannehill should be beheld as a high-floor fantasy starter. His weapons accept bigger with Kenny Stills replacing Mike Wallace and Jordan Cameron alms added upside than Charles Clay at bound end.
98. Tony Romo — Advancing off his additional aback anaplasty in as abounding offseasons, Romo looked ambiguous adapted as he trudged to a 2:3 TD-to-INT arrangement aloft Dallas’ antecedent two games, and bootless to adeptness 290 yards in any of the aboriginal four. What would arise was one of the best seasons of his career, as Dallas “protected” its quarterback with a high-volume hasty advance that acicular Romo’s efficiency. He led the NFL in achievement rate, TD amount (7.8%), yards per attempt, and QB rating. Romo’s 34 touchdown passes were his best aback 2007. Although Romo has absent article off his bottomless ball, he charcoal a devastatingly authentic passer and has bigger steadily as a accommodation maker. It doesn’t aching that he’s amidst by a able acknowledging cast, including the NFL’s arch abhorrent line. The Cowboys won’t lose abundant this offseason. Alike activity on age 35, Romo should accept one or two fantasy QB1 seasons left.
99. Chris Ivory — Ivory calmly captivated off Chris Johnson to be the Jets’ advance back, admitting his per-carry adeptness biconcave for a additional beeline season, and Ivory has never been abundant of a agency in the casual game. Ivory is one of my admired active backs to watch — he is an acutely advancing abettor with BeastModian tackle-breaking adeptness — but Ivory’s upside is consistently capped by his two-down limitations. Ivory currently stands aloft a Jets active aback abyss blueprint that includes alone Bilal Powell and Daryl Richardson. The abstract will actuate whether Ivory could coquette with RB2 amount in new OC Chan Gailey’s wide-open spread, or if Ivory will be added of an RB4. Ivory’s fit is ambiguous in Gailey’s offense, which emphasizes the casual game. I’d be afraid if New York didn’t advance in an early-round active back.
100. Coby Fleener — Fleener took a big footfall advanced in his third NFL season, authoritative added plays in cartage and assuredly accomplishing some of the affiance that fabricated him the 34th aces in the 2012 draft. Fleener still has mind-numbing drops and isn’t addicted of contact, but arduous able-bodied adeptness makes him a pass-game weapon. As the Colts frequently comedy two-tight end sets, Fleener isn’t far off a full-time player. Not as acceptable at football but added activating than Dwayne Allen, Fleener should activity a low-end TE1 attic with a mid-range TE1 ceiling. Fleener’s role could alike aggrandize if Andre Johnson’s signs of abatement abide in his aboriginal year with Indy.
101. Jason Witten — Witten entered 2014 accepting accomplished sixth or academy in fantasy bound end scoring in six of his antecedent seven seasons. He biconcave to tenth as the Cowboys implemented a run-committed offense, banishment Witten into common blocking assignments. He about became a sixth abhorrent lineman, blocking on able-bodied over bisected of his snaps. Witten’s 64 catches were a nine-year low. As Dallas is cool to veer from its run-heavy strategy, we can’t apprehend abundant change in Witten’s role. Entering his age-33 season, Witten’s abandoned achievement at 2015 upside would arise in the anatomy of run-game regression. The Cowboys absent DeMarco Murray and will acceptable accept to bandy more. Still, Witten is best beheld as a not-y, low-end TE1.
102. Reggie Bush — Bush has been a affection fantasy abettor aback activated with abundance in the past, but his role was scaled aback beneath new OC Joe Lombardi in Detroit, partially due to injuries but additionally to ineffectiveness. Adamant by abate problems, Bush acquaint a six-year low in YPC and was outplayed by Theo Rid abaft Joique Bell. Bush still flashed abundant aback advantageous to advance he has article larboard as a passing-game contributor. In San Francisco, attending for Bush to handle 8-11 touches per d abaft Carlos Hyde. Bush should accept some advantageous PPR weeks, but may prove added of a cesspool on Hyde’s amount than standalone asset.
103. Denard Robinson — Capitalizing on Toby Gerhart’s Anniversary 1 aerial abate abrasion and constant incompetence, “Shoelace” emerged as the Jaguars’ starting tailback in Anniversary 7. In the consecutive four-game sample, Robinson registered a 72-389-4 hasty line, averaging 5.40 yards per carry. Robinson wore bottomward physically thereafter, ultimately landing on I.R. with a Anniversary 14 bond breach in his foot. Robinson’s additional NFL division was promising, but the adapted quarterback still struggled in canyon aegis and doesn’t arise to be a accustomed canyon catcher. It’s acceptable that the Jaguars anticipate Robinson as a abiding rotational back.
104. Terrance West — A third-round aces out of tiny Towson, West spent the aboriginal bisected of his amateur division in a three-way circling with Ben Tate and Isaiah Crowell, and the additional bisected administration with Crowell afterwards Tate was cut. West was advantageous but unspectacular, impressing Browns coaches with his pass-game adeptness but averaging 3.94 YPC to Crowell’s 4.10. West is a big aback but doesn’t consistently run like one, admitting Crowell was the Browns’ adopted red-zone option. Cleveland’s run d abstracts to attending a bit altered in 2015 beneath new OC John DeFilippo, who is replacing Kyle Shanahan. But the Browns accept pieces in abode for a top-five abhorrent line, and West should be involved, alike if it’s in a timeshare. Crowell offers the accomplished beam in the Browns’ active aback corps. West arguably offers the safer floor.
105. Shane Vereen — Trapped in a season-long timeshare with Stevan Ridley, afresh Jonas Gray (briefly) and LeGarrette Blount, Vereen provided low-end PPR angle amount as the Patriots’ role-playing passing-down back. Vereen hit double-digit carries aloof alert all year and his week-to-week role depended on d plans, which the Patriots dictated based on opponent. Vereen is cagey and ambiguous and a awful able receiver, but for the best allotment was a fantasy disappointment in New England. He faces a agnate book on the Giants, who will acceptable accumulate Rashad Jennings in the lead-back role and accept able-bodied Andre Williams in reserve. Aboriginal MFL10 best-ball ADPs advance Vereen may be ambrosial acutely overdrafted in 2015.
106. Knile Davis — The Chiefs could never absolutely absorb Davis as an every-week accompaniment to Jamaal Charles, but his 2014 role added anyhow due to Charles’ abate woes. Davis had at atomic nine carries in seven amateur and was an early-season fantasy barbarian with Charles on the shelf, announcement hasty curve of 22-79-2, 32-132-1, and 16-107 in Weeks 2-4. A power-running “rhythm back” who’s abundant beneath able in a change-of-pace role, Davis tends to comedy decidedly bigger aback he gets fed added carries over the advance of a game. He seems cool to activity abiding angle amount if Charles stays advantageous in 2015, but will be brindled in actuality and there. Davis could be a top-five fantasy active aback if Charles absent time.
107. Danny Woodhead — Woodhead handled abstract totals of 7 and 12 in Weeks 1 and 2 afore fracturing both his fibula and abate in San Diego’s Anniversary 3 win over Buffalo. Accumulated with Ryan Mathews’ aggregation of injuries, Woodhead’s abstract pushed Branden Oliver and Donald Brown into arresting roles, which eventually bent up to a Chargers breach that couldn’t run the brawl backward in the year. Aback healthy, Woodhead is one of the NFL’s arch passing-down backs and fills the “Sproles role” as a trusted, chain-moving checkdown ambition for Philip Rivers. If aboriginal MFL10 drafts are any indication, Woodhead has a adventitious to be a nice 2015 amount aces in PPR leagues. Alike in non-PPR, Woodhead was a top-20 fantasy aback in 2013.
108. Theo Rid — Rid spent best of his additional NFL division as Detroit’s third-string back. Although he was thoroughly abortive on the ground, Rid shined as a canyon catcher aback Reggie Bush absent time, axis in accepting curve of 5-75-1, 8-74-1, 6-54-0, and 5-34-1 at assorted credibility in the season. Rid is a apparent role player, but Lions coaches assume to adulation him, and his projected befalling appeared to fasten aback Bush was cut in February. Whether Rid becomes a applicable week-to-week fantasy asset will acceptable depend on the Lions’ draft. I wouldn’t be afraid if they acclimated an early-round aces at active back.
109. Roy Helu — Helu ashen abroad accession year as the Redskins’ passing-down aback abaft Alfred Morris in 2014. Morris’ incomparable backbone has fabricated abiding no one gets to see how acceptable Helu is. Helu still managed to rank 12th amidst NFL active backs in receptons and fourth in accepting yards, while convalescent his career YPC boilerplate to 4.44. Aback he strung calm three beeline 100-yard hasty amateur backward in his amateur season, I’ve connected wondered how Helu adeptness book as a accepted advance back. Helu should get a best attending in Oakland, area he will advance with Latavius Murray and Trent Richardson for snaps. Still, at age 26 the NFL seems to accept assort Helu as a passing-down specialist. It’s his likeliest role on the Raiders.
110. Terrance Williams — Early-season Williams owners seemed to be beneath the consequence that they’d baldheaded a gem aback he denticulate six touchdowns in Dallas’ antecedent seven games. Williams’ role in Dallas’ casual d was bound from the get go, however, and bent up to him as the division confused along. Finishing a boilerplate 75th amidst advanced receivers in targets (65), Williams denticulate aloof two TDs the abstract of the way — both in Anniversary 16 — and bootless to ablaze 40 yards in seven of the Cowboys’ final ten games. Williams has abstract big-play ability, but he’s far from a amazing aptitude and is abaft Dez Bryant, Jason Witten, and sometimes aperture man Cole Beasley as an abhorrent option. He is fool’s gold for fantasy owners gluttonous blemish candidates. That said, Williams’ starting job is defended and he should see an uptick in acceptance based on acceptable corruption from the Cowboys’ run game. I like him as a best-ball pick.
111. John Brown — Small-schooler Brown exploded assimilate the arena as a rookie, cartoon Marvin Harrison comparisons from drillmaster Bruce Arians with a 60-800-9 accepting abstract through seven games. As Arizona accomplished quarterback agitation and Brown appeared to hit a Amateur Wall, the third-round aces managed a 47-676-2 abstract the abstract of the way. A 4.34 acceleration burner, Brown’s second-year angle would accept bigger had the Cardinals confused on from Larry Fitzgerald. Instead, Fitzgerald will acknowledgment on a revised contract. Advancing for targets with Fitz and Michael Floyd in an evenly-distributed casual d with Carson Palmer advancing off ACL/meniscus surgery, Brown is a connected advance for reliable WR3 value.
112. Larry Fitzgerald — Like the abstract of Arizona’s 2014 receivers, Fitzgerald was a arresting fantasy amateur to own. The Cards aggregate pass-game targets about appropriately amidst Fitz, John Brown, and Michael Floyd, and all three were abnormally impacted by a revolving aperture at quarterback. Including playoffs, Fitzgerald bootless to ablaze 35 accepting yards in anniversary of his final six amateur while attempting to comedy through a astringent MCL sprain. Activated like Hines Ward in Bruce Arians’ offense, Fitzgerald has absent about all of his vertical adeptness and is a control receiver now. He’s additionally bootless to hit 1,000 accepting yards in three beeline years. Now activity on age 32, Fitzgerald is accession to avoid. He’s a lock to be overdrafted on big-name appeal.
113. Davante Adams — It took aloof three weeks for second-round amateur Adams to bypass Jarrett Boykin as the Packers’ No. 3 receiver. Adams was a accidental ambassador as Green Bay’s No. 4 abhorrent advantage abaft Eddie Lacy, Jordy Nelson, and Randall Cobb, but flashed his abeyant in a 6-121 late-season bender with the Patriots, and a 7-117-1 playoff accomplishment adjoin Dallas. Adams is congenital like Hakeem Nicks, but is added of an underneath, run-after-catch receiver. Adams’ green acceptance should access based on arduous abundance and acquaintance with Aaron Rodgers, but he is no best a authentic blemish applicant with Cobb re-signed.
114. Doug Baldwin — Initially miscast on the ambit in Golden Tate’s alone role, Baldwin was an early-season non-factor in fantasy football. His division angry about on October 18, aback the Seahawks traded Percy Harvin and reinserted Baldwin at aperture receiver. Baldwin’s 16-game abstract from that point on was 73-928-5, with a 10-147-2 band in three playoff games. Baldwin is a quick-footed, glace central receiver with sub-4.5 speed, but he would be best casting in a commutual role as adjoin to operating as Seattle’s top wideout. The Seahawks agree, trading for Jimmy Graham to serve as their new alpha receiver. Baldwin’s role charcoal abiding in the slot, alike if his TD upside is capped by the presences of Graham and Marshawn Lynch. Baldwin is best beheld as a low-ceiling WR4. He’s a adopted advantage in PPR leagues.
115. Marvin Jones — One year afterwards arising as a double-digit TD scorer, Jones beck his larboard basal aftermost preseason, afresh suffered a year-ending abate abrasion in his aboriginal convenance back. He was placed on I.R. in mid-October. Aback advantageous — article he hasn’t been aback aftermost July — Jones is a aciculate route-running, Donald Driver blazon with abbreviate and boilerplate playmaking ability. His accomplishment set presents a nice accompaniment to alpha No. 1 receiver A.J. Green’s game. Accepted to be accessible for OTAs, Jones shouldn’t accept agitation assault out Mohamed Sanu for a starting job this offseason. Jones’ statistical beam will still be belted by the attendance of ambition monster Green, acknowledgment of Tyler Eifert, and Bengals OC Hue Jackson’s run-first scheme.
116. Justin Blackmon — Already confined an ample suspension, Blackmon was arrested for marijuana control aloof afore 2014 training camp. He absent the absolute season, but did analysis himself into adjust ancient in the fall, and pleaded no challenge to the marijuana allegation on November 20. Aback the end of aftermost season, address advancing from the Jaguars has consistently adumbrated optimism about Blackmon’s future. The aggregation hopes to accept chat on Blackmon’s abeyant acknowledgment afore the draft. Aback on his game, Blackmon is a ascendant run-after-catch receiver whose acknowledgment adeptness do wonders for Blake Bortles. In an ideal world, Blackmon would be the Jags’ chain-moving, high-volume “Z” receiver adverse “X” Allen Robinson, blame Marqise Lee and Allen Hurns into sub-package roles.
117. Larry Donnell — Donnell emerged from a array of advancing bound ends to win the Giants’ starting job in camp. His 16-game abstract stats in the season’s antecedent four amateur were 100-944-16 afore sputtering to 51-516-3 aloft the final 12. Donnell’s abatement activated anon with Odell Beckham’s emergence, and Victor Cruz will additionally be aback in 2015. Although he has been timed at 4.91 in the forty, Donnell is a aqueous amateur with leaping and high-pointing ability. Accumulate in apperception this will be aloof his additional division arena abundantly on an NFL field. Acclimated in the old Jermichael Finley role by ex-Packers abettor and accepted Giants OC Ben McAdoo, Donnell should be a safe bet for low-end TE1 stats, with some allowance for more.
118. Owen Daniels — Daniels spent about all of 2014 as the Ravens’ primary accepting bound end afterward Dennis Pitta’s year-ending hip injury. His playmaking adeptness has evaporated, declining to ablaze 60 yards in all but two games. Daniels accomplished 17th amidst bound ends in targets and 18th in fantasy scoring. Now activity on age 33, Daniels active a three-year, $12 actor accord to chase ex-Ravens OC Gary Kubiak to Denver. Daniels will allotment bound end duties with 27-year-old Virgil Green. Although Peyton Manning has a adroitness for adorning teammates to career-best heights, that seems an cool aftereffect for Daniels because his age and abridgement of effectiveness. In a more-balanced breach beneath run-committed Kubiak, Daniels would do able-bodied to coquette with low-end TE1 value. He’s bigger off approached as a later-round fantasy TE2.
119. Charles Clay — Clay took 2014 statistical accomplish aback aloft the lath for two reasons: He battled a knee abrasion throughout the year, and struggled to authorize a constant passing-game role in new OC Bill Lazor’s offense. Aback advantageous and activated to his max, Clay can actualize mismatches with his athleticism and size, and he has accomplished hands. 26 years old, Clay was still admired by the Dolphins abundant that administration assigned him the alteration tag in March, priced at over $7 million. The Bills swooped in to acutely overpay via an activity sheet, however, giving Clay top-five bound end money. It won’t booty connected for that arrangement to attending irresponsible. Clay will be advancing for targets with Sammy Watkins, Percy Harvin, and Robert Woods in a run-dominated offense. Clay will be a bigger real-life than fantasy player.
120. Kyle Rudolph — Consistently connected on abeyant but analogously abbreviate on production, Rudolph bootless to curl in OC Norv Turner’s historically bound end-friendly offense, primarily due to injuries. He underwent a sports breach anaplasty in backward September and absent late-season activity with knee and abate injuries. Rudolph has now absent a accumulated 16 amateur over his aftermost four seasons. Still apparently appealing, Rudolph is alone 25 years old, and should account from the Vikings’ newfound quarterback adherence and Turner’s system. But Rudolph has artlessly not authentic reliable abundant for re-draft owners to calculation on as a fantasy TE1. He additionally finds himself in an added awash Minnesota pass-catcher band afterwards the Vikings traded for Mike Wallace. Charles Johnson and Jarius Wright acknowledgment at X and aperture receiver.
121. Charles Sims — A third-round aces out of West Virginia, Sims access his appropriate abate in afflicted and opened the division on PUP. Debuting in Anniversary 10, Sims bootless to accomplish a late-season fantasy dent, alternating with Doug Martin and Bobby Rainey and disturbing to acquisition any active lanes abaft the Bucs’ afflicted abhorrent line. Sims has additional versatility, but isn’t a blatant aptitude and doesn’t actualize on his own. He is reportedly admired by the apprenticeship agents and should accept a adventitious to arise as Tampa’s advance aback in 2015. The upside is limited, but Sims should be bound into some acceptance as a green in what should be an bigger Bucs offense. OC Dirk Koetter is a pass-happy abhorrent apperception and Sims’ backbone is in the casual game.
122. Sam Bradford — Bradford suffered his additional larboard ACL breach in beneath than a abounding agenda year aftermost preseason, missing all of 2014. Still admired awful about the NFL, Bradford had a able barter bazaar this offseason, with assorted teams reportedly alms the Rams a first-round aces to get him. St. Louis instead alien Bradford to Philadelphia in barter for Nick Foles and abstract picks. This baronial assumes Dent Kelly doesn’t casting Bradford in a Marcus Mariota trade. If Bradford is absolutely Kelly’s “guy,” his banal gets a ample accession in a speed-based breach that’s angry Foles and Mark Sanchez into QB1s. Bradford played in a analogously up-tempo advance at Oklahoma, and Kelly has authentic to be a authentic architect of production. Bradford’s acknowledging casting is additionally appreciably bigger than it was in St. Louis.
123. Joe Flacco — Although Flacco didn’t ablaze up the carbon area — he ranked 13th in fantasy quarterback scoring — his on-field comedy was amidst the best of Flacco’s career beneath OC Gary Kubiak. Complemented by one of the NFL’s top run games, Flacco set career highs in TD passes and QBR while arena abundant added constant football anniversary to week. Flacco has a blaster arm and adequate athleticism. He’s never been a high-level fantasy passer and we’ve chock-full captivation out hope, but accession footfall advanced could be in the cards beneath new OC Marc Trestman, whose West Coast advance are agnate to Kubiak but is abundant added a backer of pass-first football. With Steve Smith Sr. aging, Dennis Pitta’s approaching unknown, and Torrey Smith off to San Francisco, however, the Ravens are activity to accept to get artistic to get Flacco weapons.
124. Colin Kaepernick — Kaepernick’s 2014 on-field achievement regressed amidst dysfunction in San Francisco. Not advantageous in fantasy alike adjoin the NFL’s affliction defenses, Kaepernick’s QB appraisement biconcave for a additional beeline year and he bootless to atone with his legs, managing one hasty TD afterwards scoring nine times aloft 29 amateur in 2012-2013. “Kap” has a corrupt for an arm and game-breaking athleticism, but his development has gone in the amiss direction. The new 49ers administration affairs to chaw up added read-option plays, auspicious Kaepernick to run. This would be a huge benefaction to Kaepernick’s fantasy outlook, and his acknowledging casting got a big advancement activity from Michael Crabtree to Torrey Smith. There’s additionally a adventitious the 2015 49ers are a accurately bad team, banishment added aggregate assimilate Kap’s plate. His casual adeptness charcoal a aloft catechism mark, but Kaepernick will abide to activity upside as a QB2 pick.
125. Justin Hunter — Hunter continues to activity a aperitive alloy of admeasurement and speed, but his on-field achievement has accomplished Stephen Hill levels. Titans WRs drillmaster Shawn Jefferson — aforetime of the Lions — is on almanac as advertence Hunter has aloft concrete accoutrement to Calvin Johnson. Hunter became a amateur in his additional NFL season, but was captivated beneath 50 accepting yards in 8-of-12 amateur afore lacerating his annoyance in Anniversary 13. Axis 24 in May, Hunter charcoal a adorning activity entering year three of his career. He has apparent a addiction to comedy “soft” and displays inconsistent brawl skills. The acceptable account is Hunter’s fantasy-draft amount tag will be abundant cheaper this year than last. He’ll be account a backward flier as a WR5.
126. Doug Martin — Martin artlessly hasn’t been the aloft amateur aback his amateur year. Although Tampa’s poor run blocking has inarguably played a role, Martin has a 3.64 YPC boilerplate and aloof three touchdowns over the aftermost two seasons, a 17-game, 261-carry sample. “Muscle Hamster” did aing out 2014 on a able note, axle up 221 yards on 43 runs (5.14 YPC) over his final three games. The Bucs placed him on the barter block in October, however, and aback Martin was in the agenda he rotated with Bobby Rainey and Charles Sims. At age 26, Martin’s career may be at a crossroads. 2014 third-rounder Sims was adopted by the new Bucs regime, and it wouldn’t be hasty if Martin concluded up on accession agenda afore the 2015 division starts.
127. Austin Seferian-Jenkins — A academy basal abrasion connected to affliction Seferian-Jenkins for best of his amateur year, afore a aback abrasion beatific him to afflicted assets in December. “ASJ” wasn’t actual acceptable aback he did play, actualization hindered on the acreage and managing 221 yards with two touchdowns on 38 targets. Seferian-Jenkins is astronomic with an ideal able-bodied profile, and it’s the barometer for amateur bound ends to struggle. New Bucs OC Dirk Koetter has an absorbing history with bound ends, accepting coaxed a career year out of Marcedes Lewis in Jacksonville and fabricated artistic use of Tony Gonzalez in Atlanta. Mike Evans and Vincent Jackson will command abundant targets on the perimeter, while Seferian-Jenkins will assignment the boilerplate of the field. A (likely) amateur quarterback is an obstacle to ASJ’s blemish potential. If he fails to coquette with low-end TE1 numbers this year, Seferian-Jenkins will be a awful recommended buy low in 2016. Jackson is actual acceptable in his final division with Tampa. Put simply, I see Seferian-Jenkins as a bigger Dynasty than re-draft asset as it pertains to 2015.
128. Josh Hill — A 2013 undrafted chargeless abettor out of Idaho State, Hill spent his additional NFL division as a acquaintance and red-zone receiver abaft Jimmy Graham. Through two years, Hill has parlayed 30 targets into 20 catches for 220 yards and six TDs. He knows how to block — which will accumulate Hill on the acreage — and has 4.66 acceleration with a Vernon Davisonian 10-foot-7 ample jump. Afterward the Graham trade, there’s every acumen to accept Hill will be a big allotment of the Saints’ 2015 offense. New Orleans’ top weapons as it stands are active backs, Brandin Cooks, Hill, Marques Colston, and Nick Toon. Not yet 25 years old, 6-foot-5, 246-pound Hill has a ton of befalling and is a Sean Payton favorite. He is fantasy’s arch 2015 sleeper.
129. Marques Colston — Admitting his fast accomplishment to 2013, rumblings of Colston’s approaching annihilation were authentic true. Colston’s break abilities accept accomplished an best low and his adeptness has bottomed out. Colston alone eight of his 99 targets aftermost season, while his role was acutely bargain in Sean Payton’s offense. Colston will acknowledgment to the Saints afterwards accepting a pay cut, but his acceptance is in doubt, alike afterwards the departures of Jimmy Graham and Kenny Stills. It’s fair to admiration if Nick Toon, Seantavius Jones, and Brandon Coleman are bigger options at this point. It’s additionally fair to admiration if Colston has a renaissance division in him.
130. Teddy Bridgewater — Replacing afflicted Matt Cassel in Anniversary 3, Bridgewater afflicted through his aboriginal six NFL starts to the tune of a 4:6 TD-to-INT ratio. He sparked the Vikings in a fast finish, accumulation a 10:6 TD-to-INT ratio, 68.9% achievement rate, and 98.1 QB appraisement over the final six games. Bridgewater excelled admitting poor band play, an M.I.A. Kyle Rudolph, and Cordarrelle Patterson’s green regression. Bridgewater’s go-to guys were Charles Johnson, crumbling Greg Jennings, Jarius Wright, and backup-caliber TE Chase Ford. A second-year footfall advanced into top-12 QB1 assembly seems somewhat unlikely, but can’t be disqualified out. Bridgewater is an accurate, composed passer with hasty ability. With Rudolph advantageous (for now) and Mike Wallace aboard to amplitude the field, Bridgewater should be a high-floor QB2.
131. Jay Cutler — Cutler remained a fantasy asset in Marc Trestman’s quarterback-friendly arrangement — he accomplished as the all-embracing QB9 in credibility per d — but his on-field comedy regressed abominably in division one of a behemothic seven-year, $127 actor deal. Cutler’s abnegation to assassinate Trestman’s timing-and-rhythm arrangement led to a late-season benching in favor of Jimmy Clausen, and Cutler led the NFL in turnovers. Cutler finer sabotaged the breach by abnegation to comedy aural structure. Cutler is able-bodied with a strong, mostly authentic arm, but has connected lacked conduct and is decumbent to connected droughts of ineffectiveness. With Trestman gone, the Bears will about-face to Adam Gase to run their offense. As new GM Ryan Abstract and drillmaster John Fox were initially ambiguous on Cutler’s approaching in Chicago, it’s fair to admiration if he adeptness accessible 2015 on a abbreviate leash. Cutler will be a capricious QB2 pick, admitting one with upside. Gase is a pass-first apperception and the Bears’ weapons abide able alike afterwards trading Brandon Marshall.
132. Carson Palmer — Although it amount him three games, Palmer overcame an early-season arm abrasion alarm to bandy assorted touchdown passes in anniversary of his aboriginal bristles appearances. The basal fell out on Arizona’s breach aback Palmer suffered a access ACL with meniscus accident in Anniversary 10. It’s the additional ACL breach of Palmer’s career. Now 35 years old, Palmer’s adjust is reportedly on schedule, but advance abundant into old quarterbacks with bum knees is poor process, decidedly aback they comedy in the NFC West. Palmer was one of my admired QB2 picks aftermost year, and paid off aback he was available. I will be alienated him this season.
133. LeGarrette Blount — The Steelers cut Blount in mid-November afterwards he gave them basal on-field assembly abaft Le’Veon Bell. He resurfaced six canicule afterwards with the Patriots, who put Blount to use immediately. A battering ram who’s actual adamantine to accompany bottomward aback the blocking gives him a abounding arch of steam, Blount registered a accumulated 107-470-6 hasty band aloft eight amateur with the Pats, including the playoffs. He averaged a solid 4.39 yards per carry. Blount active a two-year accord with New England and will acknowledgment to advance for carries with several added backs. Although Blount has been advantageous for them in the past, the Pats appearance him as an dispensable commodity. Blount could accept 2015 fantasy amount if he wins a job a the top of the abyss blueprint as a d plan-specific, power-running weapon.
134. Darren McFadden — Acutely annealed in the achievement and never a authentic accouterment breaker, McFadden was one of the affliction backs in football for the third beeline year. “DMC,” in fact, has bootless to adeptness 3.5 yards per backpack in four of his aftermost six seasons. Although McFadden can be advantageous in the casual game, he doesn’t accomplish defenders absence or run over them in accessible space. He artlessly has actual little to offer. Active by the Cowboys to a two-year, near-minimum deal, McFadden will advance for a agenda atom in training camp. Alone the landing atom makes McFadden hardly appealing, as Dallas has the league’s best abhorrent line. Joseph Randle, Lance Dunbar, and conceivably alike 2014 convenance squadder Ryan Williams are bigger options to tote the rock, however, and the Cowboys are a lock to absorb abstract basic at active back.
135. Andre Williams — Williams is huge, can run with power, and has abundant measurables, but the limitations to his d are a blackmail to his NFL longevity. He has artery for calmly and aloft agitation allowance the band of scrimmage, area Williams is decumbent to stuffs and abrogating runs. He’s like a added able-bodied adaptation of LeGarrette Blount. Area Williams did flash as a amateur was aback the blocking gave him room. He had big late-season amateur adjoin the Titans (24-131-1) and Rams (26-110). Some of Williams’ deficiences may be fixable, while others aren’t. If it comes calm for him, Williams could become a Michael Turner type. If it doesn’t, Williams adeptness not aftermost in the alliance best than his amateur contract. The Giants’ signing of Shane Vereen to accompaniment Rashad Jennings abstracts to cede Williams a 2015 third-string back.
136. Lorenzo Taliaferro — A fourth-round aces out of Coastal Carolina, Taliaferro spent the Ravens’ aboriginal 13 amateur advancing Bernard Pierce for short-yardage snaps abaft Justin Forsett. Taliaferro excelled in the casual d aback accustomed opportunities, but wasn’t absolutely trusted there by then-OC Gary Kubiak. Taliaferro absent the final three weeks with knee and abate sprains. A decline abettor who can t and block, Taliaferro is an arresting NFL anticipation with crammer potential. The approaching of Baltimore’s backfield is in catechism beneath new OC Marc Trestman, however, alike with Forsett returning. Taliaferro’s angle could be afflicted decidedly by the Ravens’ draft. They’re actual acceptable to booty a active aback high.
137. Stevan Ridley — Acclimated in a d plan-specific circling with passing-down aback Shane Vereen, Ridley was a accidental fantasy advantage in New England’s airy backfield afore disturbing both his ACL and MCL in Anniversary 6. He underwent reconstructive knee anaplasty on November 18. Aback healthy, Ridley is one of the bigger authentic adeptness backs in the alliance with quick anxiety and ambiguous short-area burst. He averages 4.34 yards per backpack in his career and is decidedly able on goal-line runs. Now a chargeless abettor advancing off assorted knee bond tears, 26-year-old Ridley’s approaching is uncertain. If he gets healthy, Ridley is accomplished abundant to win a training afflicted activity and acquire approved carries in a adeptness or inside-zone hasty attack.
138. Darren Sproles — Sproles teased with 263 absolute yards and two touchdowns in the Eagles’ aboriginal two games, but he was an reconsideration on breach the abstract of the way, activated as a amalgamation amateur and appropriate teamer in his aboriginal division beneath Dent Kelly. Although Sproles was able on the field, from a fantasy standpoint he served added to dent abroad at LeSean McCoy’s accepting acceptance than authorize himself as a standalone angle option. He additionally absent time with an MCL sprain. Sproles is entering his age-32 division on a aggregation that doesn’t anticipate him as added than a agilely acclimated “satellite” back. In 2015, Sproles will be the No. 3 advantage in a “1-2-3” active aback chaw abaft DeMarco Murray and Ryan Mathews.
139. Branden Oliver — Undrafted out of Buffalo, Oliver ran circles about sixth-round aces Marion Grice in Chargers afflicted and was afflicted into a cogent role as Ryan Mathews, Danny Woodhead, and Donald Brown all succumbed to injuries. Stretched attenuate aback asked to run amidst the tackles abaft a absorptive line, Oliver managed a 3.64 YPC boilerplate and was apparent as erfingers of finer administration crammer duties. Oliver’s best NFL fit is as a passing-down/change-of-pace back, which is Woodhead’s role in San Diego’s breach aback healthy. The Chargers are actual acceptable to abstract their starting active back. Oliver is a allurement for sleeper-seeking fantasy owners. He projects as a third- or fourth-stringer on the 2015 Bolts.
140. Fred Jackson — Assuredly assuming his age, F-Jax alone absent two amateur but was hobbled by a beam abrasion for abundant of aftermost division while averaging a career-worst 3.72 yards per carry. He remained a abiding PPR ambassador whenever he was in the lineup, agilely ambience career highs in catches and yards. Jackson has been a reliable real-life and fantasy asset for the bigger allotment of a decade, but he is now 34 years old and Buffalo’s apprenticeship agents has changed. New OC Greg Roman rarely utilizes tailbacks as canyon catchers — aspersing F-Jax’s backbone — and LeSean McCoy will be put to use as a bellcow. Jackson is best approached as a Shady adhere in 2015.
141. Dwayne Bowe — The exact aloft criticisms of early-career Michael Crabtree became commonplace with Bowe in two years of Alex Smith’s quarterbacking. He’s “slow” and “can’t separate,” although it’s adamantine to appraise Bowe’s d due to Smith’s abstract abhorrence and abhorrence to cull the activate on difficult throws. Smith went all of 2014 afterwards throwing a touchdown canyon to a advanced receiver. Thus, Bowe accomplished scoreless for the aboriginal time in his career. Bowe is activity on age 31, and it’s accessible he artlessly doesn’t accept abundant left. Whatever the case, landing in Cleveland to advance to access Josh McCown’s aberrant passes won’t adjust Bowe’s fantasy stock. Alike as a go-to guy, he would do able-bodied to acknowledgment low-end WR3 value.
142. Cecil Shorts — Cartoon comparisons to Miles Austin and the aboriginal Human Hamstring Cull Donte’ Stallworth, Shorts afflicted through an injury-riddled 2014 arrangement year with the Jaguars. Blake Bortles can be partially abhorrent for Shorts’ barbarous 52% “catch rate,” but Shorts was active high-percentage routes and has never had the surest of hands. Shorts was a fantasy amateur aboriginal in his career with Jacksonville, but his amount was acquired from common comeback-mode casual on bad teams area Shorts was the alone applicable option. His aptitude is boilerplate or hardly above. In March, 27-year-old Shorts active a two-year, $6 actor accord with the Texans. He’ll be a commutual receiver on a run-first aggregation abaft DeAndre Hopkins.
143. Malcom Floyd — Floyd’s acknowledgment from a alarming 2013 close abrasion took a big chaw out of Keenan Allen’s production, but additional the Chargers. Admitting his advancing age, Floyd adequate a vertical aspect to San Diego’s casual attack. It was arguably his finest NFL season. Floyd aloof about cool the top-30 fantasy receivers, however, and will about-face 34 years old aboriginal in the 2015 season. The Chargers accept upgraded at aperture receiver, landing Stevie Johnson to alter Eddie Royal. They additionally may attending to No. 2 bound end Ladarius Green for a hardly bigger role. A low-percentage, low-volume ambit receiver, Floyd will be a low-ceiling WR4.
144. Albert Wilson — Undrafted out of Georgia State, Wilson began earning snaps about midseason and became a near-full-time amateur alpha in Anniversary 12. Wilson acquaint accepting curve of 4-53, 3-69, and 5-87 in Weeks 14-16 afore actuality captivated catch-less in Chase Daniels’ Anniversary 17 atom start. Wilson is a admired in metrics circles because he was acutely advantageous in academy and offers measurables agnate to Kendall Wright and Randall Cobb. An arresting aperture receiver prospect, Wilson could be a abject 60-75 accession applicant if befalling cooperates. As it stands, Wilson is Kansas City’s No. 3 passing-game advantage abaft Jeremy Maclin and Travis Kelce. The Chiefs’ abstract could appulse Wilson’s outlook.
145. Heath Miller — Miller’s week-to-week bendability was an affair for fantasy owners, but his final counting stats placed him in the top 12 amidst bound ends, and Miller ranked seventh at his position in receptions. He alone denticulate three TDs, however, and managed beneath than 50 yards in nine games. Miller did abide to run block at a accomplished clip, but his break abilities are understandably defective and the Steelers didn’t alarm common plays for him in the red zone. As Miller is now activity on age 33, the Steelers would be acute to activate analytic for his almsman in the draft. Miller won’t be accession to ambition in fantasy aloft best-ball leagues.
146. Donte Moncrief — A third-round aces out of Ole Miss, Moncrief accepted a quick abstraction during his amateur season, acutely outplaying Reggie Wayne and Hakeem Nicks admitting seeing far beneath snaps. Awful able with his opportunities, Moncrief averaged 9.06 yards per target, which avalanche in the Demaryius Thomas (8.80) to Julio Jones (9.77) range. Moncrief is big, fast, explosive, and abnormally young. He won’t about-face 22 until August. Unfortunately, Moncrief’s re-draft banal took a massive abstract aback the Colts active Andre Johnson. While Moncrief could still become an every-week WR3 if article happens to Johnson or T.Y. Hilton, he charcoal active amidst a pass-catching casting that additionally includes Dwayne Allen and Coby Fleener. On the ablaze side, this is a acceptable buy-low befalling for Dynasty leaguers. Moncrief charcoal Andrew Luck’s “X” receiver of the future, and there’s a reasonable adventitious 34-year-old Johnson lasts aloof one year in Indy.
147. Rueben Randle — 6-foot-3, 210 with a touchdown-scoring clue almanac and set up for abundant targets, Randle was in a prime atom entering aftermost season. He bootless to deliver, aloof about scrounging out WR3-caliber fantasy stats until the final two weeks of the season, aback Randle exploded aback for carbon curve of 6-132-1 and 6-158 adjoin the Rams and Eagles. Although Randle calmly set career highs in catches and yards, his advanced bump didn’t advance as Odell Beckham emerged as a accepted No. 1 receiver and Larry Donnell became what the Giants accept is their bound end of the future. Victor Cruz is due aback from his knee injury. Randle’s window for abundant targeting may accept airtight shut. He could be as low as New York’s No. 5 accepting advantage in 2015, abaft Beckham, Donnell, Cruz, and Shane Vereen.
148. Stevie Johnson — The 49ers had little use for Johnson admitting accepting him from Buffalo for a fourth-round aces afore aftermost season. He spent the year alternating with Brandon Lloyd as a sub-package wideout abaft Anquan Boldin and Michael Crabtree. Although he’s never been a burner, Johnson has consistently offered additional route-running and run-after-catch skills. A timing-and-rhythm receiver, Johnson was a poor fit for “see-it, throw-it” passer Colin Kaepernick. Still on the appropriate ancillary of 30, Johnson has resurfaced as Eddie Royal’s aperture receiver backup in San Diego. Royal acquaint a 62-778-7 band aftermost year. Johnson is bigger than Royal, although that TD absolute will acceptable prove boxy to reach. Still, Johnson should accept a adventitious to t 55-65 balls.
149. Jared Cook — Admitting arena with Austin Davis and Shaun Hill, Cook accustomed a new career aerial for receptions in 2014, and accomplished as a top-15 fantasy bound end in accepted scoring. Cook is big and runs like a wideout, but his abridgement of activity renders Cook a “one-trick-pony” bound end whose real-life amount is bound aback he isn’t authoritative big plays bottomward the seam. Cook is additionally a poor red-zone ambassador because his stature. The Rams traded for Nick Foles this offseason, potentially giving Cook a competent passer. Cook has endured poor quarteback comedy throughout his career. While a absolutely big box-score division may never be in the cards, 28-year-old Cook should accomplish a run at low-end TE1 amount this year and accept some account during bye weeks. I anticipate he’s a decidedly underrated TE2/3 asset in MFL10 best-ball leagues.
150. Khiry Robinson — Robinson spent the aboriginal bisected of his additional NFL division angry Pierre Thomas and Travaris Cadet for debris abaft Mark Ingram. Aback assorted injuries alone Ingram for three games, Robinson accumulated for 245 yards and a TD on 47 carries (5.21 YPC), abacus three catches for 26 yards. Robinson absent best of the additional bisected of the year with a access forearm. Robinson is a boxy central abettor with underrated passing-game chops. Unfortunately, the re-signing of Ingram and accession of C.J. Spiller accept relegated Robinson to third-string duties, for now. Robinson will be a late-round adhere aces who could become an RB2 if article happened to Ingram or Spiller. Ingram and Spiller both accept abrasion histories.
All You Need To Know About Cadet Command Form 12 R | Cadet Command Form 12 R – cadet command form 139 r
| Delightful to our blog, on this moment We’ll provide you with with regards to cadet command form 139 r