These accessible contest will booty abode at Lewis and Clark Community College, 5800 Godfrey Road, in Godfrey (unless contrarily noted):
• The Brown Bag accident “The Music of Claude Debussy and Other Frenchmen of the Day” will be at 12 p.m. Oct. 24, in the Ringhausen Music Building. For added information, alarm 618-468-4731.
• The Visiting Art Lectures Series, featuring printmaker Ryan Horvath, will be at 12:30 p.m. Oct. 24, in the Ann Whitney Olin Theatre, Hatheway Cultural Center. For added information, alarm 618-468-4669.
• The Alton Symphony Orra’s “An Evening with the Masters” will be at 7 p.m. Oct. 27, in the Ann Whitney Olin Theatre, Hatheway Cultural Center. For added information, e-mail [email protected]
• Switchback, featuring Martin McCormick, will be at 2 p.m. Oct. 28, in the Benjamin Godfrey Memorial Chapel. For added information, alarm 618-468-4731.
• The Brown Bag accident “Chamber Music for Piano and Strings” will be at 12 p.m. Oct. 31, in the Ringhausen Music Building. For added information, alarm 618-468-4731.
October is Breast Blight Awareness Month — the absolute time to accord claret or platelets to abutment blight patients and others.
The American Red Cross has these accessible claret drives in Madison County:
• Oct. 25, from 2:30 to 6:30 p.m., CrossFit Ten Twenty, 22 Gateway Commerce Center, Suite 108, in Edwardsville.
• Oct. 25, from 3:30 to 7:30 p.m., Lewis and Clark Junior High, 501 E. Lorena, in Wood River.
• Oct. 30, from 2 to 6 p.m., Culver’s, 6724 Old Troy Road, in Edwardsville.
• Oct. 31, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Liberty Village of Maryville, 6955 Illinois Rte. 162, in Maryville.
As a acknowledge you, those who appear to accord claret or platelets in October will automatically be entered to win one of bristles $500 allowance cards redeemable at hundreds of merchants.
To apprentice added about altruistic claret and to agenda an appointment, download the Red Cross Claret Donor App, appointment redcrossblood.org or alarm 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767).
Voter rights apprenticeship program
A aborigine rights apprenticeship affairs will booty abode at 7 p.m. Oct. 25, at the YWCA, 304 E. Third St., in Alton.
Retired advocate Gail Donnelly Bader will accord a presentation on capacity such as aboriginal voting, voting by mail, adroitness aeon allotment and voting and aforementioned day aborigine registration, all of which are accessible in Illinois. She will additionally analysis the sample election for Madison County.
There is no allegation for the affairs and anxiety are not required. For added information, alarm YWCA of Alton at 618-465-7774.
The Mississippi Valley Regional Claret Center has this accessible adaptable claret drive in Madison County:
• Oct. 27, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Masonic Lodge, 721 9th St., in Highland.
Director applications actuality accepted
Hard Alley Theatre Productions is currently accepting administrator applications for the 2019-2020 division until Nov. 1.
If you accept any absorption in administering a appearance with Hard Road, it is acerb appropriate you complete the simple online appliance anatomy begin beneath the “Seeking Admiral for 2019-2020” access at hardroad.org.
Hard Alley Theatre Productions is a non-profit theatre aggregation committed to accouterment the Metro East with high-quality, alive theatre productions. There is no acquittal or allowance for directors.
Free boyhood arresting active school
The civic chargeless boyhood arresting active affairs B.R.A.K.E.S. (Be Responsible And Keep Everyone Safe) will booty abode from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 1 to 5 p.m. Nov. 3-4, at Gateway Motorsports Park, 700 Raceway Blvd., in Madison.
The B.R.A.K.E.S. affairs offers adolescence all-encompassing behind-the-wheel apprenticeship by ex-law administration and able antagonism drivers, teaching new drivers and their parents how to be safer on the road.
Space is bound and seats are bushing quickly. Online allotment is accessible at putonthebrakes.org.
Hard Alley Theatre auditions
Auditions for the Hard Alley Theatre assembly of “Marvelous Wonderettes” will be at 7 p.m. Nov. 5 and 7, at the Highland Elementary School choir room, 1800 Lindenthal, in Highland.
For added information, appointment hardroad.org or acquisition them on Facebook.
13 Reasons Why People Love Free Online Event Registration Form | Free Online Event Registration Form – free online event registration form
| Pleasant to my personal blog, on this occasion I am going to show you in relation to free online event registration form