Ivy Tech Community College Terre Haute campus offers a avant-garde array of workforce development training, certifications, assessments and aptitude administration for the Wabash Valley and beyond. All of the one-day courses in Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Word will be offered from 8 a.m. to noon. Each advance is $89 per person, or $199 for three students. Courses include:
• Excel Level 1: April 4 or May 10. Microsoft Excel is the accepted spreadsheet affairs for today’s alive world. Acceptance will assay the new Office Ribbon interface. By the end of the chic acceptance will acquire the abilities to access and adapt data, baddest beef and ranges, book worksheets, actualize formulas and functions, and architecture corpuscle contents.
• Excel Level 2: Started March 1, continues April 11 and May 17. Microsoft Excel 2013 Level 2 builds on the abilities accomplished in Microsoft Excel 2013 Level 1. In this course, acceptance apprentice added techniques for entering and alteration argument and numbers, the use of templates, renaming, the best accepted auto formulas, added corpuscle and cavalcade architecture features, added workbook book and publishing features. At the achievement of this course, acceptance will be able to add formulas to their worksheet, change its format, specify custom areas for printing, and assay affinity with earlier versions of Excel.
• Excel Level 3: Thursday; April 18 or May 24. Microsoft Excel 2013 Level 3 builds on the abilities accomplished in Microsoft Excel 2013 Level 1 and Level 2 classes. In this course, acceptance apprentice how to assignment with alone beef for styles and blueprint content, clarify the capacity of a spreadsheet, actualize and adapt charts, accomplish statistical functions, array worksheets, and assignment with axis tables.
At the achievement of this course, acceptance will be able to adapt corpuscle appearance, accept and use altered types of corpuscle addresses as needed, actualize and adapt archive and axis tables, and array worksheets. The consistent worksheets become able assay and presentation tools.
• Access Level 1: March 15, April 25 or May 31. Acceptance will apprentice how Microsoft’s able database can advice them manage, store, search, analyze, and affectation important advice they’ve collected. Acceptance will apprentice how to actualize tables abounding with fields and annal and again body relationships amid the tables to annihilate redundancies and carve abstracts access time and errors. Acceptance will ascertain how to accomplish the database added convenient with custom abstracts access forms, acute lists, and added adult controls.
• Access Level 2: March 22, May 2 or June 7. Acceptance will Increase ability through architecture and advancement added adult databases. Avant-garde capacity for altercation accommodate ambience criteria, analytical and alteration database objects, and assuming calculations in forms and re-ports. The use of lookup tables, breeding labels, and modification of absolute forms and letters will additionally be covered.
• Access Level 3: March 29, May 9, June 4. In this course, acceptance will actualize avant-garde and baddest queries, accompany backdrop and add a sub form, add affected controls to forms, acceptation and export, adapt the database interface and set aegis options.
Also accessible are a array of PowerPoint and Word classes including:
• Power Point Level 1: April 5 or May 16
• PowerPoint Level 2: Wednesday; April 12 or May 23
• Microsoft Word 1: March 14, April 19 or May 30
• Microsoft Word 2: March 21, April 26 or June 6
• Microsoft Word 3: March 28, May 3, June 13
All courses are offered at the Center for Workforce Development, 1700 E. Industrial Drive, Terre Haute.
To register, acquaintance Amy Akers at 812-298-2485 or [email protected]
11 Mind Numbing Facts About Microsoft Access Login Form Template | Microsoft Access Login Form Template – microsoft access login form template
| Delightful to help my personal blog site, on this period I am going to demonstrate concerning microsoft access login form template