The 38th Annual MP USBC Best of Champions tournament, sponsored by My Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, was conducted aftermost Sunday at Riverwood Lanes.
Excellent bowling and consummate of two Best of Champions was the ambition of the day and BOTH were accomplished! See capacity below.
OPEN Champion: The Mike M-Brandon-James aggregation (AJ’s Tax Trio Draft alliance qualifier), were led by James Neff-681, Will Kelley-642, Luke Sprague-603, Brandon Hunt-502, and Frank Hunt-469. With 2,897 absolute pins and 139 affliction pins per game, they accomplished with a 3,314 acceptable absolute and outdistanced added abode (Men’s City “A” alliance champion, C&O Sportswear), by a bald eight pins!
James Neff’s (197-247-237/681) achievement was aerial absolute alternation and assistant Will Kelley had aerial absolute d (269) in the OPEN Division.
Women’s Champion: M&D Wallpapering (2017-2018 Alley Breakers alliance champion), led by Sarah Cuthbertson-552, Betty Benzinger-492, Mary Vorce-437, Marion McDonald-376, & Marge Gottschalk-396, accretion 2,290 actual. With their 337 pins affliction per game, they accomplished with the 3,301 acceptable total, outdistancing added abode and Aerial Rollers alliance best KSE, by 36 pins. Val Raphael had Women’s Division aerial absolute series(174-182-206/562) and Aerial Absolute game(221) went to Sara Cuthbertson.
OPEN Division Women’s Division
1st 3314 Mike M-Brandon-James, 1st 3,301 M&D Wallpapering, (AJ’s Tax Trio Draft league) (Alley Breakers league)
2nd 3308 C&O Sportswear, (Men’s City “A” league)
2nd 3265 KSE, (High Rollers league)
3rd(tie) 3238 JD Whatwood, (Monday Men’s league)
3rd 3162 Lucky Ladies, (High Rollers league)
3rd(tie)3238 Pickard Party Store, (Defending Champion)
4th 3134 The UPS Store, (2018 CTW qualifier)
5th 3219 Yer Meat, (Wed Men’s Money league)
5th 3050 Pleasant Hills, (Defending Champion)
6th 3215 Midstate Oil Tools, (2018 CT OPEN)
7th 3148 Wayne’s Appliance, (2018 CT OPEN)
My Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram sponsors annually, accouterment best and runner-up awards through Simply Engraving. Clash manager, (and MP USBC 2nd VP), Darsha Cole did an accomplished job of acclimation the tournament, and was ably-assisted by MP USBC directors, Ione Loomis, Darryl Gutzman, and Bob Potter.
Upcoming bounded affiliation tournaments at Riverwood Lanes:
* Soaring Eagle Women’s Singles No-Tap HDCP Tournament, Saturday, November 3, 1:00pm, Contact Carme Schafer.
* Simply Engraving/MP USBC Captain-Sponsor No-Tap Tournament, Sunday, Nov 4, 1:00pm, Contact Tim Recker.
* Stark-Montney Memorial Adult/Youth No-Tap tournament, Sunday, November 18, 1:00pm (2-person Adult/Youth teams)
Your 2018-2019 accompaniment clash destinations:
* Michigan Accompaniment USBC Mixed Tournament, Holly Lanes, in Fenton, alone 1 October weekend remaining!
* Annual MS USBC Women’s Accompaniment Tournament, Lansing, weekends from February 16 to May 5(unless extended. Aloof access deadline: Monday, October 15, Final access deadline: January 9, 2019, Website: MS USBC – http://www.michiganstateusbc.com
Late entries accepted. Added amount of $5 per person. Contact MS USBC office(616/635-2032).
* Annual MS USBC OPEN Accompaniment Tournament, Flint, Grand Blanc Lanes, weekends January 12 through May 12. No Walk-in entries allowed. For an online form, appointment the Michigan Accompaniment USBC Website: MS USBC – http://www.michiganstateusbc.com
Reserved access deadline: November 1, MP reservations: Feb 9 / 10 – Contact Dave Lewis: (989/560-8009). General MS USBC OPEN accompaniment clash entries can be accustomed until Tuesday, May 7, 2019.
* Annual MS USBC YOUTH Accompaniment Tournament, Grand Rapids(Fairlanes/Westgate Bowl), March 16 thru April 28. All weekends currently open. Contact Becky Pope(989/506-6299) for access forms and added details.
* Annual Northern Michigan Men’s Championship, Traverse City, weekends March 16 to May 19. All weekends open. Contact Ann or Pam,(231) 947-2610 at Lucky Jack’s. MP aloof weekend(April 13 / 14).
MP USBC note: The MP USBC Board of Admiral affair is planned for Sunday, October 28, at Riverwood Lanes. Time: 6:15pm until 7:30pm. President Strong to analysis contempo USBC training in Lansing.
Check out the BOWL.COM website for accepted bowling news! (See the abounding commodity on BOWL.COM/NEWS)
* Opening commemoration bliss off 2018 PABCON Best of Champions event
* Page aflame to avert appellation at U.S. Open
* Aggregation USA accessible for 2018 PABCON Best of Champions accident in Brazil
* COLLEGIATE TICKER – OCTOBER 17, 2018
* USBC publishes Accessible Championships analysis findings
MP USBC – Serving ALL mid-Michigan communities… I’ll see you “on the lanes”!
11 11 11 Form Will Be A Thing Of The Past And Here’s Why | 11 11 11 Form – 2017 2018 2290 form
| Pleasant to my personal weblog, in this time period I will provide you with in relation to 2017 2018 2290 form